Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2019, 05:25 PM #131
LetOutTheCage LetOutTheCage is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,118
Quoted: 1363 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
LetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,724.28
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 21,988.45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
He was on his feet and clearly ready to continue. Your dumb ass didn't even see the fight until I called you out on it. Like the fool that you are, you're trying to agree with what universally known as a bad stoppage. Carry on. It further shows that you're a liar and an idiot lol.
Clearly ready to continue yet unable to respond to 13+ powershots. Stop trying to deflect you moron.
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2019, 05:45 PM #132
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,125
Quoted: 5032 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 95,605.17
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 96,875.66
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo13 View Post
yup your right and i was totally wrong Anthony Joshua is the most dominate champion who ever lived, hes the best, his boxing skills are superior to any other fighter in the WORLD. Hes not even human i bet anthony Joshua is a terminator underneath that skin!! hes so unstoppable no other fighter even deserves to be in the same ring with joshua hes just in a class of his own!! PERFECT fighter!! and a hero to the people!! and my new favorite fighter!! GO AJ GO ANTHONY JOSHUA!!!! simply the best!! and everyone he faced were super humans joshua has faced the biggest challenges in boxing!! I LOVE ANTHONY JOSHUA!! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON HIS NEXT FIGHT!! GO JOSHUA GO!! my new hero and favorite fighter
No one is saying this though. But it's clear you're irrational and can't answer simple questions.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:07 PM #133
sapo13 sapo13 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 519
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
sapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,077.09
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 12,250.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
No one is saying this though. But it's clear you're irrational and can't answer simple questions.

WHat question did you ask that i did not answer? are you confused??

#1 Anthony JOSHUAAAAA!!! is the best!!! AND HE HAS 4 BELTS TO PROVE IT!!!

Last edited by sapo13; 06-13-2019 at 06:12 PM. Reason: TYPO
sapo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:19 PM #134
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,125
Quoted: 5032 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 95,605.17
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 96,875.66
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo13 View Post
WHat question did you ask that i did not answer? are you confused??

#1 Anthony JOSHUAAAAA!!! is the best!!! AND HE HAS 4 BELTS TO PROVE IT!!!
Well one of them was how can you call Wlad old but defend Ortiz who is old and proven nothing? At least Wlad was a dominant champion for over a decade. Ortiz has just one decent win his entire career in Jennings years ago. But you're going on like he's a legit top fighter but downplaying Wlad. It's pathetic and ridiculous.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:28 PM #135
aAgger aAgger is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 393
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these partsaAgger is infamous around these parts
Points: 8,013.86
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 9,146.66
Default

Would be an interesting fight. While it's more likely Wilder wins by KO/TKO, I have a feeling Ruiz has what it takes to pull off an upset there too. Ruiz would give Wilder a lot of problems, with Ruiz's superior skills, hand speed, timing and counter-punching.
aAgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 08:03 PM #136
champion4ever champion4ever is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,019
Quoted: 4680 Post(s)
Rep Power: 34
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,440.17
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 95,710.66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Why didn't AJ have any bravery? Answer the question. AJ has more bravery in his little finger than that coward Wilder will ever come close to.
After the third knockdown in round seven Joshua got up and beat the count. He went back to his corner as the referee shouted instructions at him. He then proceeded to put both his guards up which was a good sign that he wanted to continue but yet his mouthpiece was still hanging from his mouth which was the first sign he wanted out.

Then subsequently, he was dropped for the fourth and final time of the fight in the seventh round. This time he deliberately spat out his gum shield on the canvas and walked back to his corner while turning his back to the referee as he shouted instructions at him looking at his corner man.

Then he proceeded to rest both his gloves on top of the ropes, with no gum shield in his mouth while the referee was shouting instructions to walked toward him but he didn't. Which was a clear sign that he was giving up. He was both exhausted, hurt and had had enough by that time.


Quote:
Why are you contradicting Wilder himself when he says he won't fight those who have been caught on drugs?

He fought Luis Ortiz didn't he after he popped dirty with VADA? He popped dirty for masking agents such as diuretics and high blood pressure medicines to rinse and cleanse the PEDS out of his system; Without disclosing it to the VADA agents. However, he chose to fight him anyway because it would have marked the third time that a fighter popped dirty for doping against him like: Alexander Povetkin, Andrzej Wawrzyk and Luis Ortiz.



Quote:
Why are you saying AJ is possibly on drugs when Americans are the biggest cheats in the world? Miller is just your latest in a long line of cheats. Check the results for drug cheats in boxing and you'll see it clearly that Americans are absolutely the worst.

I never once said that Joshua was doping but it has been insinuated and has become an open secret among boxing circles, that he is clearly on something. These sources are coming from fellow boxers themselves like: Gennady Golovkin, Dillian Whyte, Deontay Wilder and even the most notorious juicer himself Jarrell Miller. Boxing is like a fraternity; A Brotherhood and they all share the same strengthening coaches, nutritionists, cut men, sparring partners, trainers you name it and they all talk among each other. So if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are it is well you know what I'm talking about.
Quote:

When did Wilder get a chin? Tell me?
I'll tell you. You must be freaking kidding me. Wilder showed he had chin in the seventh round of his Luis Ortiz bout. King Kong hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and he still wouldn't fall or go down. Or in the Tyson Fury fight. He ate a lot of punches in that fight also but didn't go down. Just go back and rewatch both the Ortiz and Fury fights and you would know exactly what I am talking about.
Quote:

Wilder was the one being kept away. That's why he set up other fights to duck. Why won't you acknowledge this fact?
Baloney! Wilder wanted AJ as early as late 2017 and Eddie Hearn kept making false promises by stalling and pushing the fight back as far as possible and now we all know the reason why after June 1st. Wilder even agreed to all of Joshua terms and conditions and yet he still refused to fight Wilder. He fought Fury only on the rebound after AJ chose to fight Povetkin instead of him.

Quote:
AJ was kept away from Wilder because of something that happened after the fact Wilder ducked yet again? Hoe does this make any sense to you?

I agree to that. It's true. Joshua rejected the fight last year and Wilder rejected the fight this year. So the two are even. After all, it was your guy AJ who said he wouldn't have been ready for Wilder until 2020 anyhow.

Quote:
Now you're copying Max Kellerman and saying what he's saying? It's not surprising because you have nothing of value to say for yourself.
Dude, Mate, I speak for myself. Throw Joshua in there again with Ruiz in an immediate rematch without correcting his mistakes or recovering from his TKO loss and you would get the same result. Joshua needs more time to develop. He is not as fundamentally sound as Ruiz who has been fighting his whole life. Joshua loses 10 out of 10 to him. Your guy could use an extended rest. He is both mentally and physically drained.

Quote:
AJ just made the mistake of hooking on the inside with Ruiz when he dropped him, nothing more. That's where it went wrong for him. Had he never done that, we wouldn't be talking about a defeat here.
You make a good point which is very true. Hadn't AJ been so distracted and occupied about trying to fight Wilder later in the year or simply trying to match or out best Deontay Wilder's performance against Dominic Breazeale and remained focused; Then yes, chances are the results would have been totally different. AJ would have won; Perhaps even by TKO stoppage. So you are spot on with that point!

Quote:
Why would AJ's career be ruined because of the defeat? Give me an explanation other than what you hope to be the case.
Another consecutive loss to Andy Ruiz especially by TKO would mark the official end of AJ's prime because he's already been exposed. He would never be the same fighter again. He would become a gatekeeper status for young up and coming prospects and contenders.
Quote:
AJ can't beat Ruiz due to being slow even though Ruiz is slower other than in hand speed? Yeah, that's you again talking shlt.
The handspeed differential became very clear in that third round as Joshua attempted to exchange punches with Andy Ruiz and got himself clipped and knocked down as a result of it. After the Knockdown Joshua was never the same fighter again. Ruiz was backing him up and walking him down with the faster hands all night long.


Quote:
The only fighter Wilder has got out that quickly is Brezeale who WAS truly made for him.
That is factually incorrect. "The Bronze Bomber" has over 20 first round knockouts over fighters like: Audley Harrison, Malik Scott, Siarhei Liakhovich and Bermane Stiverne.



Quote:
Ruiz doesn't fall into that category. Wilder wouldn't come close to getting him out in 2 rounds. Stiverne is a much lesser fighter than Ruiz on the front foot but Wilder went the full 12 with him.
Once again you are factually incorrect, Wilder is a much harder puncher than AJ and he won't be fighting off the back foot as much either. He knocked out Bermane Stiverne in the first round of their rematch remember.


Quote:
Then when you add in the fact that Wilder struggles with everyone else and doesn't come close to finishing them inside 2 rounds, it's clear to see it's just more mundane garbage you're putting out that has no basis in fact or reality.
Andy Ruiz style is tailor made for Deontay Wilder. He plods forward, stands erect, doesn't move his head or bob and weave which would be a recipe of disaster for Andy Ruiz, Jr. "The Bronze Bomber would damn near decapitate him, if Andy Ruiz were to fight him like he did AJ. It would resemble some Mortal Kombat type of shit!

Last edited by champion4ever; 06-13-2019 at 08:52 PM.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:19 PM #137
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,125
Quoted: 5032 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 95,605.17
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 96,875.66
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
After the third knockdown in round seven Joshua got up and beat the count. He went back to his corner as the referee shouted instructions at him. He then proceeded to put both his guards up which was a good sign that he wanted to continue but yet his mouthpiece was still hanging from his mouth which was the first sign he wanted out.

Then subsequently, he was dropped for the fourth and final time of the fight in the seventh round. This time he deliberately spat out his gum shield on the canvas and walked back to his corner while turning his back to the referee as he shouted instructions at him looking at his corner man.

Then he proceeded to rest both his gloves on top of the ropes, with no gum shield in his mouth while the referee was shouting instructions to walked toward him but he didn't. Which was a clear sign that he was giving up. He was both exhausted, hurt and had had enough by that time.





He fought Luis Ortiz didn't he after he popped dirty with VADA? He popped dirty for masking agents such as diuretics and high blood pressure medicines to rinse and cleanse the PEDS out of his system; Without disclosing it to the VADA agents. However, he chose to fight him anyway because it would have marked the third time that a fighter popped dirty for doping against him like: Alexander Povetkin, Andrzej Wawrzyk and Luis Ortiz.






I never once said that Joshua was doping but it has been insinuated and has become an open secret among boxing circles, that he is clearly on something. These sources are coming from fellow boxers themselves like: Gennady Golovkin, Dillian Whyte, Deontay Wilder and even the most notorious juicer himself Jarrell Miller. Boxing is like a fraternity; A Brotherhood and they all share the same strengthening coaches, nutritionists, cut men, sparring partners, trainers you name it and they all talk among each other. So if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are it is well you know what I'm talking about.
I'll tell you. You must be freaking kidding me. Wilder showed he had chin in the seventh round of his Luis Ortiz bout. King Kong hit him with everything except for the kitchen sink and he still wouldn't fall or go down. Or in the Tyson Fury fight. He ate a lot of punches in that fight also but didn't go down. Just go back and rewatch both the Ortiz and Fury fights and you would know exactly what I am talking about.
Baloney! Wilder wanted AJ as early as late 2017 and Eddie Hearn kept making false promises by stalling and kept pushing the fight back and now we all know why after June 1st. Wilder even agreed to all of Joshua terms and yet he still refused to fight Wilder. He fought Fury only on the rebound because AJ chose to fight Povetkin instead.

I agree to that. It's true. Joshua rejected the fight last year and Wilder rejected the fight this year. So the two are even. After all, it was your guy AJ who said he wouldn't have been ready for Wilder until 2020 anyhow.

Dude, Mate, I speak for myself. Throw Joshua in there again with Ruiz in an immediate rematch without correcting his mistakes or recovering from his TKO loss and you would get the same result. Joshua needs more time to develop. He is not as fundamentally sound as Ruiz who has been fighting his whole life. Joshua loses 10 out of 10 to him. Your guy could use an extended rest. He is both mentally and physically drained.


You make a good point which is very true. Hadn't AJ been so distracted and occupied about trying to fight Wilder later in the year or simply trying to match or out best Deontay Wilder's performance against Dominic Breazeale and remained focused; Then yes, chances are the results would have been totally different. AJ would have won; Perhaps even by TKO stoppage. So you are spot on with that point!

Another consecutive loss to Andy Ruiz especially by TKO would mark the unofficial end of AJ's prime because he's already been exposed. He would never be the same fighter again. He would become a gatekeeper status for young up and coming prospects and contenders.


The handspeed differential became very clear in that third round as Joshua attempted to exchange punches with Andy Ruiz and got himself clipped and as a result of it. After that Knockdown Joshua was never the same fighter again. Ruiz was backing him up and walking him down with the faster hands.


That is factually incorrect. "The Bronze Bomber" has nearly 20 first round knockouts over fighters like: Audley Harrison, Malik Scott, Siarhei Liakhovich and Bermane Stiverne.



Once again you are factually incorrect, Wilder is a much harder puncher than AJ and he won't be fighting off the back foot as much either. He knocked out Bermane Stiverne in the first round of their rematch remember.


Andy Ruiz style is tailor made for Deontay Wilder. He plods forward, stands erect, doesn't move his head or bob and weave which would be a recipe of disaster for Andy Ruiz, Jr. "The Bronze Bomber would damn near decapitate him, if Andy Ruiz were to fight him like he did AJ. It would resemble some Mortal Kombat type of shit!
AJ wanted out because his mouth piece wasn't in but between his teeth? Hahahaha.

He did spit the mouth piece out on the last KD, but he was just buying time. It was the smart thing to do. Going to the corner though was him just trying to get his head together and gather himself. At no point was it a sign of quitting. That's just desperado's like yourself wanting it to be the case just to tear him apart Like you always do.

The ref shouted no instructions other than "Do you want to continue". He did not ask him to walk forward. Show me that because I've seen it about 20 times and at no point does he ask this. AJ answered his questions with "Yes" and a nod of the head.

You made claim that Wilder wanted to fight BECAUSE they were on performance enhancers. Which was a clear contradiction by the man himself. And it wasn't Wilder that chose to fight Ortiz, it was Haymon. Wilder before that was saying he'd never fight him because he was a cheat. But Haymon told Ortiz that he would get him a fight with Deontay if he signed with him. When the fight was signed, Deontay try to claim it was his own doing which was a lie. Wilder had been saying the complete opposite beforehand.

Golovkin didn't accuse him of being on PED's. Maybe read things properly before spouting shlt.

Miller was just doing the American thing and projecting. The others were just repeating what others had said on forums to smear AJ due to being bitter. There was no inside information or anything. It was purely to smear a rival because that's what insecure cowards do. They act like entitled children because someone else is getting all the attention instead of them. No one knows AJ's team. If so, give me their names and the connection they have with them? Otherwise, stop talking nonsense. AJ isn't going to be injecting in front of everyone if he was for it to have any value. It's nothing more than malicious slander and gossip.

Did you see how light the Ortiz shot was that had Wilder going? It was a nothing shot. And Fury? He isn't a puncher but stunned Wilder a few times in their fight.

The only ones who stalled were Haymon and Finkle when they had the contract for weeks without so much as getting back to Hearn. It was clear they were waiting on the WBA to call mandatory.

We all know why he ducked because of June the 1st? AJ and Hearn could look into the future could they and know whether to make a fight or not? Is that why they offered 100 Mill and Wilder turned it down and went after fights no one cared for? Is that why you've just admitted Wilder ducked this time and yet again contradicted yourself but you're too crazy to even know what you're f3cking writing any more? Sort yourself out. You contradict yourself all the time. Now you're doing it in the same f3cking post.

Wilder agreed to no terms. Stop lying. Finkle even said on camera that they didn't accept the 15 Mill offer.

AJ said 2020? You're going by what he said over 2 years ago? That isn't reaching, that's just desperate. But that's all you've got.

You only started saying this after Max Kellerman did. Casting them off as your own words is just sad. Stop before you humiliate yourself any further.

You didn't say anything about another loss. You were talking about his first loss. You were even saying this after the fight that he was finished.

Wilder has 1st round KO's against shot fighters and someone who took a dive after not even being hit. Against anyone of substance unless they're a perfect fit like Brezeale, he struggles and doesn't come close to getting rid of them that fast. But you and your delusions, hey.

I'm factually incorrect because Wilder hits harder than AJ? What!?!? Ruiz will be coming forward so Wilder will have no choice but to go on the backfoot because Ruiz will cripple him in the inside. Wilder can't fight for shlt there. As for beating a shot to shlt Stiverne in the rematch. Who gives a shlt!! Ruiz isn't shot like he was. It's completely different. Who does Wilder get out of there that quickly that isn't a complete bum or shot to pieces? No one. That's the answer outside of Brezeale.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:00 PM #138
Crying Brandon Crying Brandon is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 956
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Points: 16,559.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,559.84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aAgger View Post
Would be an interesting fight. While it's more likely Wilder wins by KO/TKO, I have a feeling Ruiz has what it takes to pull off an upset there too. Ruiz would give Wilder a lot of problems, with Ruiz's superior skills, hand speed, timing and counter-punching.
Yup like we've seen D Wilder get hurt by Luis Ortiz until the referee saved him & know but couldnt see Deontay getting dropped by a garbage man since the film was destroyed by the higher ups.
Crying Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:52 PM #139
sapo13 sapo13 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 519
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
sapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,077.09
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 12,250.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Well one of them was how can you call Wlad old but defend Ortiz who is old and proven nothing? At least Wlad was a dominant champion for over a decade. Ortiz has just one decent win his entire career in Jennings years ago. But you're going on like he's a legit top fighter but downplaying Wlad. It's pathetic and ridiculous.
well first of all wlad was old 41 at the time and has losses on his record!! hes been Koed before by more than one person! not to mention wlad was also coming off a loss!! so yea i think that merrits a little downplay dont you??

Ortiz was 38 at the time and Undefeated and a fighter everyone was scared to fight at the time!! and ortiz is still an active fighter who worked himself back up the ranks since his first and only loss to wilder!!

SO YEA!!
Wlad 41 years old, Koed 3 times by 3 different people before AND coming off a loss!!

so does that answer your question?? can you dare argue this point?? you probably regret asking me to answer this question now i bet!!

Go ahead try and argue my point!!

Last edited by sapo13; 06-14-2019 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typo
sapo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:55 PM #140
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,125
Quoted: 5032 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 95,605.17
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 96,875.66
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo13 View Post
well first of all wlad was old 41 at the time and has losses on his record!! hes been Koed before by more than one person! not to mention wlad was also coming off a loss!! so yea i think that merrits a little downplay dont you??

Ortiz was 38 at the time and Undefeated and a fighter everyone was scared to fight at the time!! and ortiz is still an active fighter who worked himself back up the ranks since his first and only loss to wilder!!

SO YEA!!
Wlad 41 years old, Koed 3 times by 3 different people before AND coming off a loss!!

so does that answer your question?? can you dare argue this point?? you probably regret asking me to answer this question now i bet!!

Go ahead try and argue my point!!
You're arguing that Wlad had been KO'd 3 times even though that was a decade before he fought AJ? That's your argument? Hahahahahahah

Ortiz was exposed by a family member on Twitter who said he was 45 before he fought Wilder the first time. And I believe it because he looks it and performs as though he's in his mid 40's.

Who cares if he was coming off a loss when he's proven himself to the extent he did? Ortiz being undefeated doesn't make him better. It's all about the quality. And Ortiz had none.

No one was scared to fight Ortiz. Stop with the hype and nonsense. If so, give me names and dates?

Wlad was still an active fighter when he took on AJ. It was only due to Fury messing him about with the rematch and cancelling that he was out for so long. He always stayed in the gym though. You could tell as he looked good against AJ even though it was a losing effort.

Ortiz has done nothing since losing to Wilder other than fight complete bums and look like absolute shlt. Prove otherwise?
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 AM.