Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-13-2019, 10:53 AM #11
westernchamp

Quoted: 3334 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 122,310.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
YAWN! Manny is fighting without VADA/USADA PED testing. Western and other diehard Manny fans have a history of posting that no VADA testing means you are using steroids. Now that I apply their theory to Manny, they are trying to change the narrative.

This just shows how pathetic he is in particular and Manny fans are in general. I asked if there was any VADA/USADA testing for this fight, same as I did the Matthysse fight. Instead of just being honest and posting, western and other Manny sycophants have tried to do some mental gymnastics where they avoid answering the question and place blame everywhere else but Manny.

Manny is the a side and he isn't demanding VADA/USADA testing. Just admit it and move on rather than trying to save Manny's integrity. You can't.

but manny is fighting under PBC and mayweather promotion!! is he not??? why would floyd and haymon allow a title fight to not have any extra drug testing???!!! this is shady ass hell right??
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2019, 10:55 AM #12
westernchamp

IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YAWN! Manny is fighting without VADA/USADA PED testing. Western and other diehard Manny fans have a history of posting that no VADA testing means you are using steroids. Now that I apply their theory to Manny, they are trying to change the narrative.

This just shows how pathetic he is in particular and Manny fans are in general. I asked if there was any VADA/USADA testing for this fight, same as I did the Matthysse fight. Instead of just being honest and posting, western and other Manny sycophants have tried to do some mental gymnastics where they avoid answering the question and place blame everywhere else but Manny.

Manny is the a side and he isn't demanding VADA/USADA testing. Just admit it and move on rather than trying to save Manny's integrity. You can't.

lmao at dunn saying manny is a a-side all of a sudden lol. now the a-side matters huh. but that's not the point. the point is, why would someone like floyd and haymon allow a title fight to take place under their watch without any extra drug testing?? i mean even old man bobby made manny go thru extra testing! floyd and haymon is not looking good right now smh!
Old 06-13-2019, 10:55 AM #13
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 4375 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 65,707.16
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 

So Pacquiao is a juicer? Wow.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:56 AM #14
westernchamp

Quote:

you have to asks floyd and haymon bout that one brotha... this fight is NOT the same as the lucas fight. pac is NOT the main promoter for this fight, pac is also NOT fighting oversea for this (these were the exact reasons you used to accuse manny of juicing). shady bizzness!
Old 06-13-2019, 10:58 AM #15
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
So Pacquiao is a juicer? Wow.
crazy right?
Old 06-13-2019, 10:58 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2277 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 36,508.43
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

lmaoooooooooooo pathetic!!!!!!
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:00 AM #17
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
lmaoooooooooooo pathetic!!!!!!
the so called man "cleaning up the sport" is allowing a title fight under his watch to go on without extra drug testing?
Old 06-13-2019, 11:56 AM #18
westernchamp

Shady bidness!
Old 06-13-2019, 12:14 PM #19
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18786 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 162,044.96
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
lmao at dunn saying manny is a a-side all of a sudden lol. now the a-side matters huh. but that's not the point. the point is, why would someone like floyd and haymon allow a title fight to take place under their watch without any extra drug testing?? i mean even old man bobby made manny go thru extra testing! floyd and haymon is not looking good right now smh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
you have to asks floyd and haymon bout that one brotha... this fight is NOT the same as the lucas fight. pac is NOT the main promoter for this fight, pac is also NOT fighting oversea for this (these were the exact reasons you used to accuse manny of juicing). shady bizzness!
The fight is being promoted by MP Promotions in association with TMT.

YAWN!! If you think blaming Floyd and Haymon absolves Manny fine with me.

Bottom line is yet again he is fighting without VAD/USADA testing. According to you and other Pac fans, no VADA testing means the fighter is using.

Rather than just admit that logic was stupid and aimed solely at criticizing Floyd, now you are doubling down on it.

You are entitled to do whatever you wish. Will never make Manny look good for not having VADA/USADA testing for this fight or the Matthysse fight.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 12:36 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3142 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.71
Total Points: 58,748.27
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Arenít these the kinda posters that get banned for false accusations/fighter bashing ??????
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
haymon, mayweather, promotion, shady