Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-11-2019, 11:27 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3560 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 65,166.99
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You make these comments, and yet you'll never accomplish anywhere close to what Rolls has in your entire life.

Don't you feel like a complete fool? Why would you say stuff like this?
who are you? rolls wife??
lmao...

man, by the way i personally know a boxer who has been involved in bigger fights and done much more than rolls, and i can tell you im in a much better position than he is...
so next time speak for your self...
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:38 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,635.59
I wish I could just get up off the couch and go 12. - Just Now Hit Me Wash that oven-fresh gooey cookie down with a piping hot cup of joe. - Just Now Hit Me 

Well I'm not going to try to defend fighting the 80th ranked guy or whatever it, not even a huge GG fan like that - all I can say about that fight was that it was pretty good matchmaking, made for a fairly entertaining fight before the KO.
LA_2_Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:07 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3052 Post(s)
j0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,920.46
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack Back at cha brother!  Cheers to boxing and good conversation! - Redd Foxx Quality Posts always.. - BoxingFan85 

I sure as hell am not a Golovkin hater, and to me Rolls looked pretty uncomfortable and scared. His body language was poor, and he covered up very quickly. Even when he landed on G with success, he turtled up as soon as he caught return fire.
j0zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:25 AM #44
Interim Champion

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Richard G has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,733.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
Or he felt that he couldn't hurt Golovkin and he felt he was doing wasn't working. Give the guy some credit for trying... He was overmatched.
There just seems to be a lot of 'giving up' lately, Rolls seemed to be going OK and then for no obvious reason he seemed to give up too. I think that it's reasonable for any boxer who is getting good money for a fight to give it his all, not only to give the fans value for money but because anything can happen if you hang in there.
Richard G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:19 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 69,713.04
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
who are you? rolls wife??
lmao...

man, by the way i personally know a boxer who has been involved in bigger fights and done much more than rolls, and i can tell you im in a much better position than he is...
so next time speak for your self...
You're nothing. You'd never say ANY of the things you post on here to GGG's face... to Rolls face... to ANY of their faces.

Why?

Because you're a troll and a coward.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:48 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
You're nothing. You'd never say ANY of the things you post on here to GGG's face... to Rolls face... to ANY of their faces.

Why?

Because you're a troll and a coward.
whatever makes you happy boy....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:05 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 69,713.04
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
whatever makes you happy boy....
I called you out to be a little bi#ch and youíve a accepted it. Thatís all that needs to happen.

Iím glad weíre at an understanding.

Be a man.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:24 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I called you out to be a little bi#ch and youíve a accepted it. Thatís all that needs to happen.

Iím glad weíre at an understanding.

Be a man.
nah!! you are just crying here like if you are Rolls or GGG's lover, thats all...
Old 06-13-2019, 02:02 AM #49
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4958 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 221,386.99
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

They both fought as expected.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:10 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 53,879.58
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Yeah. But he was still Steve Rolls so what did it matter?
Exactly tf difference do it make. Rolls still an extremely ranked nobody who had no business in the ring with GGG
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hungry, rolls, scared., wasnít, win.