Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-11-2019, 09:18 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1924 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 38,595.39
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Just went to this website, how much do these girls make daily on average?

Or the couples who are just sitting there, fvvcking?

Hell I have a legit nympho female friend and think I could actually talk her into trying this if the money's good lol
Do it.

If youíre fun, interactive with your audience, consistent, look decent, you can probably make $500 in a day. You just have to do it long enough to get a following.

I was told you might have slow days where you make as little as next to nothing, but then another day, you might make a lot. It varies.

But couples make the most.

You can block regions from your cam showing up based on geographical location.

Just understand, someone somewhere is going to record your broadcast and post it online.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:51 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
This is a bit disturbing to read TBH. You're either one of the very best trolls (like a major league pro troll) on here because I'm mostly believing you...even though I'm in total disbelief. Or you really need help...and I'm not trying to bash you. Do you have a sister who can explain to you what is going on here?
I used to see a therapist about how I hate being single and lonely, but that was before this whole tipping a cam model. This is a new low for me. No I donít have a sister and if I did, I probably wouldnít tell her. Definitely not telling anyone related to me or any real close friends. No one needs to know about this except for you guys, and a professional.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:38 PM #73
Absolution

Quoted: 548 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,980.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Do it.

If youíre fun, interactive with your audience, consistent, look decent, you can probably make $500 in a day. You just have to do it long enough to get a following.

I was told you might have slow days where you make as little as next to nothing, but then another day, you might make a lot. It varies.

But couples make the most.

You can block regions from your cam showing up based on geographical location.

Just understand, someone somewhere is going to record your broadcast and post it online.
That's great advice man. Encouraging someone to be branded a whore for the rest of their life and even after they die, and allowing any loser on the internet to jack off to the abandonment of their dignity lol
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:21 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
That's great advice man. Encouraging someone to be branded a whore for the rest of their life and even after they die, and allowing any loser on the internet to jack off to the abandonment of their dignity lol
Well. Theyíre the ones who make 6 figures from fu#king. Not you or me.

Seriously look that up. Itís not unheard of for couples on chaturbate to make 6 figures. And all theyíre doing is stuff they probably already do in the bedroom.

Thatís not even work. While everyone else struggles to make a decent living these days.

I think theyíre the winners in this situation.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM #75
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well. They’re the ones who make 6 figures from fu#king. Not you or me.

Seriously look that up. It’s not unheard of for couples on chaturbate to make 6 figures. And all they’re doing is stuff they probably already do in the bedroom.

That’s not even work. While everyone else struggles to make a decent living these days.

I think they’re the winners in this situation.
Yeah? What does a person who loses his head and his nuts and falls for an internet whore know about winning lol?

Nobody I know who makes six figures has to perpetually whore themselves out to the public.

The people I know who make 7 or 8 figures don't have much of a public life at all, they stay private.

Have some ****ing pride and self respect, but I guess you can't know what you don't know. I'm speaking chinese talking about pride to someone who has none.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:06 PM #76
Absolution

Houses and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a discreet virtuous wife is from God.

-Proverbs 19:14
Old 06-11-2019, 09:08 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
Yeah? What does a person who loses his head and his nuts and falls for an internet whore know about winning lol?

Nobody I know who makes six figures has to perpetually whore themselves out to the public.

The people I know who make 7 or 8 figures don't have much of a public life at all, they stay private.

Have some ****ing pride and self respect, but I guess you can't know what you don't know. I'm speaking chinese talking about pride to someone who has none.
You can go fu#k right off you disrespectful kunt. Where do you get off talking to me like that?

Iíll tell you what though. You donít know me and I donít know a goddamn thing about you and I donít want to.

But Iíll tell you something I do know. Weíre human. Weíre a lot more similar that youíd like to believe.

We all eat, sh#t, sleep, bleed, weíre human and Iím sure that youíve done something youíre not so proud of, but youíre too much of a pu#sy to admit it on here.

Pride? Well at least I have balls to be honest with myself.

You feel like a big shot talkin sh#t online?
Old 06-11-2019, 09:12 PM #78
Absolution

Quote:
You can go fu#k right off you disrespectful kunt. Where do you get off talking to me like that?

Iíll tell you what though. You donít know me and I donít know a goddamn thing about you and I donít want to.

But Iíll tell you something I do know. Weíre human. Weíre a lot more similar that youíd like to believe.

We all eat, sh#t, sleep, bleed, weíre human and Iím sure that youíve done something youíre not so proud of, but youíre too much of a pu#sy to admit it on here.

Pride? Well at least I have balls to be honest with myself.

You feel like a big shot talkin sh#t online?
If you think anything i'm saying is incorrect, then by all means don't listen to me.

Continue driving yourself crazy over an online whore, who hundreds (or thousands if she makes six figures lol) of losers have seen naked and have jacked off to.

Who makes a living showing her genitals for money.

By all means, continue giving her money, so she can buy her boyfriends more presents bruh. Stay winning.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 PM #79
Absolution

Wisdom will save you from the wayward* woman,
From the smooth* words of the immoral* woman,+
17 Who abandons the close companion* of her youth+
And forgets the covenant of her God;
18 For her house sinks down into death,
And her paths* lead those powerless into death.+
19 None of those having relations with* her will return,
Nor will they regain the pathways of life.

Proverbs 2:16-19
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 AM #80
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3410 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 236,525,855.25
Total Points: 333,872,643.14
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
I used to see a therapist about how I hate being single and lonely, but that was before this whole tipping a cam model. This is a new low for me. No I donít have a sister and if I did, I probably wouldnít tell her. Definitely not telling anyone related to me or any real close friends. No one needs to know about this except for you guys, and a professional.
Sisterly advice when it comes to women is a good thing. In any event...these girls are not there looking for a relationship...they have this cam show thing down to an art and profession. A little brotherly advice my friend...never think otherwise and don't give them a penny. Watch for free if you like but never think for a second they couldn't care less about you for anything more than your generosity. It's one thing if you have money to burn and it makes no difference to you one way or another...but I somehow don't think you fall into that category. Watch that video I recommended to you...maybe it will help you in some way.
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
chaturbate, girl, loser?, make

User Tag List