Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-11-2019, 01:03 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,426.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
If.GGG.has.a.sh.it.resume.everyone.in.this.era.has .a.sh.it.resume....he.probably.is.clear.number1.on .resume.of.active.fighters.
Triple Fraud's resume is a joke compared to Pacquiao's & Canelo's
Crying Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:13 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2492 Post(s)
Jalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 82,497.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying Brandon View Post
Pac.probably.has.better.wins...but.also.has.clear. and.bad.losses.
But.I.don't.really.consider.him.active.right.now.a s.well...but.certainly.a.strong.case.for.a.better. resume.than.GGG.

Canelo.to.me.has.a.few.good.clear.wins.imo....Lara ,Trout,Jacobs...he.won.all.those.imo...but.saw.him .lose.twice.pretty.clearly.to.GGG...guess.a.lot.de pends.how.people.score.those.fights...but.I.feel.G GG.was.pretty.clearly.the.better.man.in.each.fight ...and.can't.really.co-sign.the.narrative.that.Canelo.deserved.a.decison. in.those.fights.

Seems.like.some.people.changed.the.way.they.score. fights.to.try.and.get.Canelo.the.results.in.those. 2.fights.

GGG.has.been.more.impressive.and.decisive.in.most. of.his.wins.as.well.compared.to.Canelo...going.12. with.a.40.year.old.Mosley.at.155.or.going.12.with. a.35.year.old.Cotto.at.155.is.not.really.impressiv e.

GGG.fought.about.15.solid.guys.all.in.their.primes ....and.KOd.them.all.impressively....just.a.very.s olid.resume.there.
Jalen Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:14 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Jalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond reputeJalen Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What.is.your.profile.name.and.picture.about.btw?lo l
Old 06-11-2019, 01:18 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,426.97

Quote:
What.is.your.profile.name.and.picture.about.btw?lo l
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Crying Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:28 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Lol...thanks...pretty.funny,feel.bad.for.him.thoug h.lol
Old 06-11-2019, 01:43 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 53,118.38
:) - Beercules 

Quote:
If.GGG.has.a.sh.it.resume.everyone.in.this.era.has .a.sh.it.resume....he.probably.is.clear.number1.on .resume.of.active.fighters.
lol you cant be serious. I am no GGG hater. His resume is weak for someone who was considered P4P no.1.

What you just said just made no sense. I smell some groupiness in you...
boxinggod101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:27 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
lol you cant be serious. I am no GGG hater. His resume is weak for someone who was considered P4P no.1.

What you just said just made no sense. I smell some groupiness in you...
Never said you were a hater.

As I mentioned in an earlier comment, his resume stacks up very well with any other fighter in this era and is clearly better right now than almost any other fighter. A lot of that is because he is at the end of his career so he has more fights and more good wins.

But he also has no losses...or no clear losses. Not sure how anyone could score the Jacobs fight and the 2 Canelo fights as anything except 8-4 or 7-5 wins for GGG. So when people use those fights to try to slight him I think they expose their biases a bit.

Again not saying you're a hater but I feel at times some people who are neutral on GGG or even fans of his try to appear reasonable by acquiescing to the mob on here. The mob against is generally very irrational and emotionally driven but because they can be loud sometimes, the neutral on GGG group will adopt a slight anti GGG bias to try to appear reasonable since the mob is so far out of whack usually.

Not to say there isn't fair criticism to be leveled at GGG, there certainly is. But for the most part people seem to go way overboard on here.

To summarize my earlier comment about his resume - when you stop and dominate 15 or so good fighters in their primes...to me that is much better than beating a couple past prime former greats at higher weights than those guys were great at. And in Canelo's case he wasn't even able to stop Mosley or Cotto in those conditions.

When you have sparked everyone out like GGG has the only recourse people who want to hate on GGG can say is those guys sucked...but in his case it is a vast overstatement. To never have a hiccup in that run is very impressive.

I evaluate fighters how they are and I evaluate fights based on predictions going into the fight. Ortiz Wilder for example. I'm not one of those people afterwards who says Ortiz was 50 years old etc. I felt if Wilder was able to come through in that fight that he would prove something and he did, so I gave and still give him a lot of credit for that win.

I don't have my self worth tied up in any fighters so I honestly don't really have any biases coming in. I'm just able to enjoy the sport and evaluate accordingly.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:08 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1800 Post(s)
KingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 25,705.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreWall View Post
Spoken like a true bum from a brotha.
What the hell was that? Lol

You need an ebonics patch update
KingHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:25 PM #49
Interim Champion

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 14,068.97

Jermall Charlo PBC & Bud Crawford ESPN in difficult situations in general period. Just look who they keep fighting. Not many options in their respective networks
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1690 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 70,958.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
GGG was mocked when it was reported he was going to fight Brandon Adams. Then Adams went to fight Charlo and was replaced by Rolls. Everyone continued to mock GGG for fighting a weak opponent.

But no one cares that Charlo is fighting Adams. No one is mocking him for it.
- - Charly and Adams can be found in the pharmacy sleep aid isle.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
charlo-adams?, threads