Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-07-2019, 10:13 AM #21
Runways Only

Quoted: 3625 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 204,282.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
What's your opinion of the video posted? It's pretty clear these LDBC don't want Joshua to win his titles back because they don't want Joshua-Wilder in the future.
Months back there was a Trill Boxing Talk show where “Black Fight Fan TV” said a piece about Fannon explaining a boxing scene article. The LDBC always reference Boxingscene, especially Phenom... whoops I meant Fannon. Black Fight Fan TV then said “my boy Fannon owning these people on that site too...”.

So when you go to the article, guess who’s there?! Phenom!

Why is it that Phenom and Uppercut510 are always in the LDBC exposing threads? These are all LDBC crews on this site. Fannon International always brought up Rigondeaux as examples of injustice. Who does Phenom rock on his profile page?
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-07-2019, 10:14 AM #22
John Snow dies

Quoted: 881 Post(s)
nubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 16,019.60
boxingscene's hatemonger - Freedom. this should entertain you - Weltschmerz and another one, LOL - Weltschmerz you know why - trevorsmith stop posting and eat this banana - Brynden Tully 
Just for you! - Vlad_ Just for you! - Vlad_ 

Ruiz cant just ignore he contract lol either he fights the rematch and terms agreed in it or retires.
nubianpiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:19 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4943 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,664,876.27
Total Points: 120,793,663.50
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

If Ruiz doesn't honor the rematch clause then he could be sued for damages. So that video is pointless. When Hasim Rahman knocked out Lennox Lewis he tried to breach the contract as well and Lewis went to federal court to enforce the rematch clause. So it would be very interesting to see if the PBC challenges the legality of that rematch clause however.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:28 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1304 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,966.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
That sounds about right. Ive heard Hearn talking about rematches should Joshua lose and its usually a case of "if you beat Joshua then we will give you double for the rematch of what we gave you from the 1st fight".

If h hear somewhere that Team Ruiz has somehow managed to wrangle a few more Mill out of Matchroom id be happy for him, hes the champ after all. But if hes signed off on 10 then 10 is good.
Yes, they can always give him some extra change on the 10. I don’t even think Ruiz saw the contract he signed tbh.

He’s about to make Skysports, DAZN and Hearn richer. I also heard DAZN has first option on his next two fights.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:37 AM #25
Runways Only

I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts

Ruiz has already committed to the rematch. He said that on Fox PBC. The DAZN Matchroom USA contract didn’t specify rematch venue because they didn’t know the outcome of overall dollar sales in the states versus nor KNOW how the fight would’ve played. They take into account Split Dec. Majority Decision, DRAW etc. and of course in the event of a KO.

Just like Canelo GGG did more than AJ vs Klitchko.

They will iron the details and options for venues. Ruiz wants Mexico, but Ruiz needs to understand the possibility of Mexicans not taking full interest because he is technically 100% Americans. Mexican Boxing is like this unfortunately, and it’s not like Paulie Malignaggi fought in Italy during his title fights...

Also, the Mexican peso is very devalued compared to an American dollar. They have to factor that.

Ruiz would be smart to host it in California imo. Give to the same crowd that liked Estrada vs Rungvi 1 on Saturday night. Those people will bring in better money than NYC. Or, host in the UK and call it a wrap.

Last edited by I'm Widdit!; 06-07-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:46 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Ruiz has already committed to the rematch. He said that on Fox PBC. The DAZN Matchroom USA contract didn’t specify rematch venue because they didn’t know the outcome of overall dollar sales in the states versus nor KNOW how the fight would’ve played.
Well if that's the case, then Ruiz has leverage. If they can't agree to the terms of the venue then chances are the rematch will be scrapped. The last I checked Ruiz stated that he wanted $50mil to fight in the U.K.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:48 AM #27
Runways Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Was their wording in the rematch clause which states that the selection of the venue was non negotiable or was it just left blank?
If the contract automatically stated the UK, if in the event AJ lost, then Ruiz wouldn’t be talking about more pay across the pond.

The event and total sales would need to be determined first.

I think Ruiz fighting in Mexico is valiant and honorable, but it doesn’t make as much as in the USA or UK.

Also, the USA was already neutral ground, Ruiz got his pay and would be making no less than double in the rematch anyways.

It’ll be interesting to see how things unfold.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:58 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
If the contract automatically stated the UK, if in the event AJ lost, then Ruiz wouldn’t be talking about more pay across the pond.

The event and total sales would need to be determined first.

I think Ruiz fighting in Mexico is valiant and honorable, but it doesn’t make as much as in the USA or UK.

Also, the USA was already neutral ground, Ruiz got his pay and would be making no less than double in the rematch anyways.

It’ll be interesting to see how things unfold.
Well Eddie done messed up again. You would think that he would have had enough of those signed blank contracts by now. So either he acquiesces to Ruiz' demands for the venue of his choice or there will no rematch. So Andy is looking real pretty right now because he is sitting in the catbird seat.

Share This With Friends

Tags
$5..”, 25mil, fight, hurtin!, ldbc, leader, reject, wilder, “ruiz