No announcement yet.

LWC vs VOX = YouTube ban and demonetization hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So why is he on Twitter whining about YouTube taking away his monetization? They didn't even deplatform him. I got my monetization taken away. I didn't whine. I simply stopped uploading.
    Because it's money. Who wouldn't be upset about losing money when they've done nothing wrong worth losing the money over? Is this really the direction this world is going in is dudes whining because they disagree with someone else and want to try to have people deplatformed? It's pathetic.

You and I can disagree but I wouldn't try to go out of my way to see you shut up or deplatformed. People who want to will listen and people who don't want to won't. It's that easy

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Because it's money. Who wouldn't be upset about losing money when they've done nothing wrong worth losing the money over? Is this really the direction this world is going in is dudes whining because they disagree with someone else and want to try to have people deplatformed? It's pathetic.

You and I can disagree but I wouldn't try to go out of my way to see you shut up or deplatformed. People who want to will listen and people who don't want to won't. It's that easy
      You just said he wasn't worried about money. Now you're saying he's upset for losing money. Which one is it?

All these dudes are whining ******* to me. When you take a loss that's supposed to make you go harder. You don't see Farrakhan whining & complaining. This new generation is different.

Comment

So why is he on Twitter whining about YouTube taking away his monetization? They didn't even deplatform him. I got my monetization taken away. I didn't whine. I simply stopped uploading.
        LWC is fine, but hundreds of other channels got de-platformed and demonetized because some dude can't take a joke or even make a counter argument.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          LWC is fine, but hundreds of other channels got de-platformed and demonetized because some dude can't take a joke or even make a counter argument.
          Ok. So what did they do besides whine? Did they get up off they ass & do something about it or did they throw a pitty party?

Comment

You just said he wasn't worried about money. Now you're saying he's upset for losing money. Which one is it?

All these dudes are whining ******* to me. When you take a loss that's supposed to make you go harder. You don't see Farrakhan whining & complaining. This new generation is different.
            I didn't say he wasn't worried about money I said that he claims most of his money comes from his mug club and not Youtube. C'mon bro, you're better than this. If dudes came around trying to mess with your money you wouldn't fight back? This isn't him whining, he's informing people of what's happening with his channel and how lame another fool is for trying to get him deplatformed because he was embarrassed by the facts in Crowder's video.

Farakhan is already a made man, he doesn't need youtube. He's established. This new generation is soft though, I agree with you there

Comment

Ok. So what did they do besides whine? Did they get up off they ass & do something about it or did they throw a pitty party?
              How can you do something, when YT says they can change their regulations whenever they want. Last week, these same LWC were manually reviewed and okayed for monetization, now this week, the same exact video isn't good? You'll never be able to satisfy a company that can move the goal post from week to week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I didn't say he wasn't worried about money I said that he claims most of his money comes from his mug club and not Youtube. C'mon bro, you're better than this. If dudes came around trying to mess with your money you wouldn't fight back? This isn't him whining, he's informing people of what's happening with his channel and how lame another fool is for trying to get him deplatformed because he was embarrassed by the facts in Crowder's video.

Farakhan is already a made man, he doesn't need youtube. He's established. This new generation is soft though, I agree with you there
                I understand that nobody owes me a platform on their site. This is nothing like dudes coming around messing with my money. YouTube doesn't owe these dudes anything. There used to be a time YouTube didn't even pay uploades. This is something they decided to do. Not something they're forced to do. You think boxingscene is gonna let me come on here & say whatever I want? They need to stop whining and learn how to deal with taking a loss. You can tell what type of person a dude is when he take a loss.

This how we take losses where im from.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  How can you do something, when YT says they can change their regulations whenever they want. Last week, these same LWC were manually reviewed and okayed for monetization, now this week, the same exact video isn't good? You'll never be able to satisfy a company that can move the goal post from week to week.
                  Its their site. They can change their TOS anytime they want. If these dudes don't like it it's enough internet out there to start their own sites. Yall and these pity parties. Get up off yo ass and make it happen

Comment

Lol the irony.. your the biggest cry baby on here and a welfare leech.. wtf are you on about "pull your boots straps up" complete hypocrite as per usual

Comment

Vox and the 1% are mad as hell, LOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                      X