Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-05-2019, 07:43 PM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
MastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 20,913.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
You must have missed the Parker fight. You're getting way too carried away about Ruiz.
Ruiz just beat up the best (according to you guys, I say Wilder is best). Hard to say he can't beat unproven Usyk (who I really like though).

I think Usyk WILL be great, but right now, at HW, he is totally UNPROVEN.

After Ruiz win over Joshua, I have to nod to Ruiz over USYK, until proven otherwise. Are you also saying Usyk is better than AJ??

Right now AJ gets the nod, but we shall see .... good fights in the future.
MastaBlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-05-2019, 07:48 PM #42
Interim Champion

MastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
Yea and you were one of the ones who said Jousha knocks out Ruiz in 5 rounds . I'm going by Boxing IQ and Wilder will swing at air
Usyk will make Wilder miss some, no doubt. But when he connects ...

Wilder grew up loving to fight (street fight). He has more skill and moxie connecting than you Brits will ever admit, even when he has connected in every fight.

I'm sure Usyk wouldn't dismiss it like you knuckleheads do, lol. I like Usyk though. He has moves like Ali .... he can be very hard to hit.

Last edited by MastaBlasta; 06-05-2019 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM #43
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
Parker is better than you are giving him credit 4. The AJ fight was fixed garbage. Losing to Whyte shouldnt make him a leper. Whyte was ranked higher than Ruiz. Whyte showed he could bang with a prime AJ.

Maybe AJ minus a concussed head pre fight crushes Ruiz next time. But at this point you have to put him back in the crowd with Ruiz, Whyte and Parker. AJ was never dominate in any of those fights.

Parker needs to to have a good showing in his next fight but its not like Whyte out classed him. Parker could possibly win rematches with AJ and Whyte while losing to Ruiz in a rematch.

All this does is set up more fights in the future. They look like 50/50 fights if fought on fair ground and could generate a lot of interest for who ever come out on top while Wilder, Ortiz, and Fury go at it.

Ortiz would be smart to let Wilder fight Kornacki before Fury so that he could maybe get a belt easier.
I'm not sold on Parker yet, but this is a great post.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:57 PM #44
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulver View Post
Wilder also has fought 2 guys who can actually box, one who was close to 50 years old, and an argument can be made that he should have lost to both of them.
You know anyone who can beat 260 lb. Christian Hammer when they are 50 years old? I sure don't.

Either Luis O is not 50 and you need to show boxers r-e-s-p-e-c-t, or he IS the superman. Take your pick.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List