Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-30-2019, 10:27 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5340 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,310.20
Total Points: 218,765.61

Stacked? The UC is full of mismatches and is terrible. Damn near majority of the A-side fighters didn't have their opponents until a few weeks ago.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-02-2019, 06:10 PM #52
Contender

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Justintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,001.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granath View Post
I stopped right there and laughed. No sense in reading the rest of your post.

30-1 odds isn't competitive. It's an embarrassment.
WHAT WAS THAT???????

What was that to you whiny boxing fans, who like I said, find anything to complain about??

That was an INCREDIBLE night of boxing, from the main event to the all out war between Taylor n persoon to the spectacular performance by callum Smith to the highly competitive boxing match between Kelly n Robinson to the pretty damn good scrap between algieri n coyle...

Boxing won last night in a major way, I hope you guys enjoyed the night as much as I did, god bless.
Justintimothyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:11 PM #53
Contender

Justintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Stacked? The UC is full of mismatches and is terrible. Damn near majority of the A-side fighters didn't have their opponents until a few weeks ago.
Interesting.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:19 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5340 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,310.20
Total Points: 218,765.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintimothyko View Post
Interesting.
What is interesting? Nothing I said was false...Ended up being a great night of fights due to the Persoon/Taylor fight and obviously the main event. But the odds were huge on all the fights.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:36 AM #55
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
What is interesting? Nothing I said was false...Ended up being a great night of fights due to the Persoon/Taylor fight and obviously the main event. But the odds were huge on all the fights.
Yeah, n I got ridiculed for saying it was a highly competitive card despite the callum Smith fight, which it was. **** the odds, you shouldn't just look at those to determine if an undercard is "garbage" or not. I said all week it was a great card from top to bottom, n very few were trying to hear it

Share This With Friends

Tags
done?, eddie, promoter, stacked, time, undercard