Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-31-2019, 02:14 PM #31
Supreme

Quoted: 5806 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 103,701.25
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
In 2019 you can still get married to a 15 year old with her parent's consent.
And you don't think he wasn't having sex with that underage girl before they got married or he had consent, if he actually did have consent back then?
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:14 PM #32
The Watcher

Quoted: 1741 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,269.45
Total Points: 170,655.04
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

R Kelly messing with minors should get charged if proven.

Girl of age that went with him and now after all this time are complaining that he was to freaky that is really on them for sticking around.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:01 AM #33
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2815 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 35,052.70
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Bill Cosby had zero evidence against him, other than testimony from 40 years ago. I'm not saying Cosby wasn't guilty, but you have to admit that evidence is at least needed.

And yet the guys I mentioned, actually have evidence against them and nothing

Bill Cosby is very wealthy. Even more so then some of the guys I mentioned, but that still didn't stop his persecution and jail time.

Come on man. There's an agenda here.
There was no evidence/confession in Bill Cosby's testimony. The media relied on lazy people not to read the deposition and it paid off.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:22 AM #34
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2445 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,645.25
Total Points: 130,265.32
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
So why did #metoo target R Kelly over Aliyah if her parents consented?

I'm not defending R Kelly, let's just be consistent. You can't target R Kelly for marrying a 15 year old, but somehow "forget" Elvis.

Which is it?
Quote:
And you don't think he wasn't having sex with that underage girl before they got married or he had consent, if he actually did have consent back then?
You want consistency from the #metoo movement, good luck with that.

Elvis may have been having sex with that girl before marriage, but we don't know that for sure, he could've gotten married just to smash but Kelly got married to a teenager who lied to him about her age, that means his marriage to her was bullshyt and if he was smashing Aliyah during their "marriage", she was underage.

Regardless, both dudes are POS, way too many grown women throwing the Pu$$y at both to even be attracted to young girls.
PACnPBFsuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:34 PM #35
////

Quoted: 6250 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 66,570.37
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Epstein
Weinstein
Clinton
Dershowitz
Moonves

And countless others mentioned by Cory Feldman, etc, all walk and their charges get swept under the rug?

Michael Jackson gets drug from the grave with no evidence, but Elvis Presley is never mentioned despite having clear evidence of having relations with a minor?

ShoulderRoll this is a media attack on black men to make them the face of #metoo despite clear evidence saying otherwise.

Oh yeah and then they get Oprah and Gail to do the dirty work... Figures
I hope some day you experience actual discrimination or oppression. So you can look back with unbearable, suicidal disgust at the spoiled sheltered manchild you were.

No way you could handle 5 minutes in the shoes of anyone anywhere else in the world. You think being showered in applause just for breathing is the norm because that's all you've ever experienced.

Last edited by ////; 06-02-2019 at 12:37 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 03:32 PM #36
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I hope some day you experience actual discrimination or oppression. So you can look back with unbearable, suicidal disgust at the spoiled sheltered manchild you were.

No way you could handle 5 minutes in the shoes of anyone anywhere else in the world. You think being showered in applause just for breathing is the norm because that's all you've ever experienced.
Care to dispute any of the facts laid out in this thread?

Oh that's right, you can't
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Every time I break my foot off in your ass, you just hobble away. Don't waste my time, kid

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-02-2019 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:34 PM #37
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
There was no evidence/confession in Bill Cosby's testimony. The media relied on lazy people not to read the deposition and it paid off.
Exactly.

No evidence against Cosby = 10 year conviction

Evidence against others I mentioned = slap on the wrist or nothing at all
Old 06-14-2019, 02:12 AM #38
Supreme

Let's add Cuba Gooding Jr to the list. We have Dershowitz, Epstein, half the film directors in Hollywood walking around Scott free, but black men like Cuba Goodin Jr are all over the news and being ARRESTED and showed to be the face of #metoo for touching a titty?

Lol we have people associated with sex rings FCOL that are at home chillin
Old 06-14-2019, 02:23 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,694.97

Quote:
Let's add Cuba Gooding Jr to the list. We have Dershowitz, Epstein, half the film directors in Hollywood walking around Scott free, but black men like Cuba Goodin Jr are all over the news and being ARRESTED and showed to be the face of #metoo for touching a titty?

Lol we have people associated with sex rings FCOL that are at home chillin
Woody Allen is a child predator & he still has Hollywood movies coming out right?

I heard that the #MeTooHoes want to dig up MLK MJ style just to kill & bury him again. You can best bet your ass those same "people" still listen to predators like Elvis Presley, watch child predators like Seinfeld and probably root for rapists like McGregor, Big Ben, or Ronaldo when they perform against Muslims, Blacks, Latinos etc
Crying Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:25 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5646 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 224,714.10
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Wait, is that literally not one of the things they convicted Bill Cosby for?

Testimony at that; no evidence. Gave him a 10 year sentence.

Come on man. I understand you're white, but this is some heavily racist stuff. You can't admit that?
Cosby and R Kelly spent DECADES abusing and raping BLACK WOMEN. And you’re defending them and saying that they’re being raked over the coals by the racist media? **** them. How about you take off your racist glasses and think of the black victims?
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
charged, kelly