Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-29-2019, 11:54 AM #281
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 40,847.11
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
So let me get this straight... Wilder vs Ortiz was a great fight the first time. Fight was so close Wilder could possibly take the L this time. Very Dangerous for both men.

But some of the UK Man Fans show their arse in their reaction.

Remember... same type of great fight AJ vs Klitschko 2 and y’all are like yes let’s see it. Even worst Dillion Whyte vs AJ 2 was just a decent fight and not as competitive and y’all are still like yes let’s see it. Fury is fighting Tom Schwartz and some of y’all are still like yes let’s see it. AJ is fighting a lesser fighter in Ruiz and y’all are yes let’s see it.

However a clear Fight of the Year candidate Ortiz vs Wilder 2. A fight with two of the top 4 heavyweights going life and death for legacy. Two of the top fighters brave enough to step in the ring and now y’all are like no?

More compelling...Wilder is fighting Ortiz the very guy AJ ducked initially and still won’t offer a straight deal and the guy Dillion Whyte straight ducked...

Conclusion...GTFOH you bum arse man fans. This is not towards any real boxing fans in the UK but you f’ing AJ fanatics are worse than Pacquiao’s now missing contingent.

Use to respect so many of y’all but the UK’s fan brand is almost dead in boxing. You clearly sold your soul to Hearn and no one likes you anymore. If you are offended it’s because I am speaking to you directly.
You lost all credibility when you claimed people want to see Fury - Schwarz
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2019, 11:59 AM #282
Interim Champion

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 14,172.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
You lost all credibility when you claimed people want to see Fury - Schwarz
Going out to you especially...

So let me get this straight... Wilder vs Ortiz was a great fight the first time. Fight was so close Wilder could possibly take the L this time. Very Dangerous for both men.

Remember... same type of great fight AJ vs Klitschko 2 and y’all are like yes let’s see it. Even worst Dillion Whyte vs AJ 2 was just a decent fight and not as competitive and y’all are still like yes let’s see it. Fury is fighting Tom Schwartz and some of y’all are still like yes let’s see it. AJ is fighting a lesser fighter in Ruiz and y’all are yes let’s see it.

However a clear Fight of the Year candidate Ortiz vs Wilder 2. A fight with two of the top 4 heavyweights going life and death for legacy. Two of the top fighters brave enough to step in the ring and now y’all are like no?

More compelling...Wilder is fighting Ortiz the very guy AJ ducked initially and still won’t offer a straight deal and the guy Dillion Whyte straight ducked...

Conclusion...GTFOH you bum arse man fans. This is not towards any real boxing fans in the UK but you f’ing AJ fanatics are worse than Pacquiao’s now missing contingent.

Use to respect so many of y’all but the UK’s fan brand is almost dead in boxing. You clearly sold your soul to Hearn and no one likes you anymore. If you are offended it’s because I am speaking to you directly.
Fire4231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:22 PM #283
undisputed

Quoted: 2111 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 29,156.39
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Muppet, lol.
You're clearly an idiot that doesn't know any about boxing. You're just here to suck off one fighter without following the sport. Pathetic.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:28 PM #284
Interim Champion

Quoted: 723 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,505.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
You're clearly an idiot that doesn't know any about boxing. You're just here to suck off one fighter without following the sport. Pathetic.
Irredeemable dunderhead. I bet there's nothing in your head apart from mayo and Wilder's nuts, lol.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:31 PM #285
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
The3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 21,019.77

I hope Ortiz get 3 million dollars for this so he can make some money
The3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:35 PM #286
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3414 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 77,751.75
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

The funniest part is that this time Wilder and his people didn't even pretend like they were interested in the Joshua fight next. They could have at least waited until AJ fought Ruiz to improve their optics. I guess Wilder's team don't care anymore how obvious it is that they don't want the fight.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:48 PM #287
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 40,847.11
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
Going out to you especially...

Lol read it the first time mate.

Firstly Whyte is an improved fighter Ortiz is a declined fighter (Hammer/Kaufman perfomances are proof) but also AJ fans would still rather AJ fight Fury or Wilder. No one wants Ruiz or Schwartz fights.

Secondly AJ never ducked Ortiz I've already schooled you on this and all you can retort is "are you on a blackberry"

Now Ortiz is 40 years old and out of shape he gassed last time. You fellas don't want to give AJ credit for beating the visibly in much better shape potential ATG Klitschko because he was 41 one but expect everyone to be kissing Wilders rim for someone he already beat with the flu who never beat anyone due to being a ped cheat and is less proven and older than even Povetin.

All that and somehow you're suprised people are disappointed Wilder has made no attempts to fight AJ this year. What goes on in your head?
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:50 PM #288
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.30
Total Points: 20,183.73

This reminds me of Holyfield vs Qawi II. After a war the first time, a much easier KO win in the second.
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:51 PM #289
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7373 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,295.90
Total Points: 138,503.76
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Yep, that's him.......
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 01:48 PM #290
Interim Champion

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Calibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 14,183.94

I cant defend this. THis is coming from a WIlder fan. I am a fan of Joshua also. Just like I was upse at him and Hearn fo fronting on negotiations I have to be upset at WIlder for this also. Because I am a REAL fan of the sport, this to me is stupid...
Calibaloc is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
announces, officially, ortiz, wilder

User Tag List