Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-29-2019, 10:22 AM #261
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1442 Post(s)
Straightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 25,338.89
Good times. - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitali1999 View Post
Who is it Wilder is fighting after Ortiz ? Fury sad in an interview months ago Wilder signed to a 3 fight deal, Brazil, Ortiz and was it Whyte ?
It will be kownaki ....... Good old PBC circle jerk
Straightener is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2019, 10:24 AM #262
Up and Comer

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
qwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 8,105.24

A lot of you are missing the point. This is a power move by Espinoza and Hayman. This is the way to put a hurting on Hearn. Eddie came into America talking all spicy instead of trying to play it cool. Now he is trouble. He has not lived up to what he promised DAZN and is now feeling the heat to put on big shows and Hayman and Espizona are not going to throw him a lifeline. Wilder wants to fight AJ but Hayman and Espinoza know what they are doing. Eddie should have learned you catch more flies with Honey than you do with Vinegar!
qwickm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:51 AM #263
Interim Champion

Quoted: 723 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,504.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
Not "ashamed" of any professional boxer really bro. I suppose you could say I AM ashamed of what so many American Wilder fans put out here on social media. SO much of what I read is ridiculous. Many behaviors I don't necessarily agree with. I'm not the guy that participates in any of that.

I'm not "ashamed" of the guy though. I'm not a fan. Never been. Always pulled for Joshua. I hope Wilder loses. Matter of fact, I'm afraid he's going to end up with an L before he ever fights AJ. He may have "A-sided" his way out of ever getting THE payday.

As far as Ortiz, I HOPE it's a good fight. Like to see it. But c'mon. He's quite OLD. PULEV is old too. Is it too late for Pulev/AJ ? I just don't know anymore who there is to fight, if the "big 3" are not fighting each other. How bout you ? ONE fight per year ? - smh
Great post.

I just want to see the best fight the best. But it seems a lot of American men are trying to live their manhoods vicariously through Wilder and even now that it's clear that he's scared of Josh, they won't accept it.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:53 AM #264
Interim Champion

BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid View Post
So its Wilder's fault? 🤔
Whose fault is it? 42 fights and never unified once in 11 yrs. And won the fight from **** Stiverne, the worst heavyweight champion in history, lol. Paper champion.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:56 AM #265
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
What does nationality have to do with any of this? Good lord do you all back home think about anything other than nationalism???!!
Who screams "USA USA USA" and "MURICA" everywhere?

I don't think you know the meaning of nationalism. When it comes to the British identity, there isn't that much nationalism tbh.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:57 AM #266
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
vitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 20,461.84
A Good Poster - Carnivore Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightener View Post
It will be kownaki ....... Good old PBC circle jerk
Oh god. Kownacki the human punching bag that's slower than a snail
vitali1999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:59 AM #267
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
None of those fights had any controversy unless you're just being an idiot.
Muppet, lol.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:01 AM #268
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
It's a good fight. Ortiz is a good fighter and a top five Heavyweight.

I do like Joshua btw. I haven't picked sides between people I don't know. He should rematch Whyte I think.
Ortiz has never been top 5 in his career based on resume and he sure isn't top 5 now that he's old, flabby and sick. Stop it.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:03 AM #269
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7373 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,295.90
Total Points: 138,503.76
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Ortiz has never been top 5 in his career based on resume and he sure isn't top 5 now that he's old, flabby and sick. Stop it.
You're too blinded by your hatred of Wilder to think rationally
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:10 AM #270
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 832 Post(s)
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 26,574.64
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwickm3 View Post
A lot of you are missing the point. This is a power move by Espinoza and Hayman. This is the way to put a hurting on Hearn. Eddie came into America talking all spicy instead of trying to play it cool. Now he is trouble. He has not lived up to what he promised DAZN and is now feeling the heat to put on big shows and Hayman and Espizona are not going to throw him a lifeline. Wilder wants to fight AJ but Hayman and Espinoza know what they are doing. Eddie should have learned you catch more flies with Honey than you do with Vinegar!
This man here recognises the angles. That is exactly what this is about and itís not lost on me that haymon is putting on several big ppv cards when both Hearn and dlh have screamed in vain that ppv is dead. Haymon and Espinoza are playing chess, Eddie is in over his head. His rhetoric has come down considerably from his initial boasting and ďabsoluteĒ statements and attacking PBC fighters who donít sign with him. Dazn clearly told him to calm it, evidenced by skipper not letting him in with the wilder negotiations.
Oldskoolg is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
announces, officially, ortiz, wilder

User Tag List