Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-27-2019, 09:22 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16824 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 203,902.88
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You left out the part about African blacks capturing and selling their African brothers to the white slavers.

Should the descendants of those blacks slavers be slaughtered too and then their killers' actions excused by you and your ilk?

Or do they get a pass, and if so, why do they get a pass?
It’s all a jewish conspiracy Designed by the Jew...I’m holding back millions, and I owe reparations.....

Please I want you to never hold back anyone.... ever..
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:36 AM #52
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 230.53
Total Points: 100,585.85
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Johanco Fleischman, 19, and his girlfriend Jessica Kuhn, 23, were executed in cold blood as they waited for a family friend to bring them a can of diesel.

They were mowed down in a hail of bullets by three black robbers according to their injured workers, who described the horrific double murder to shocked police in detail.

They said the Toyota Hilux had run out of fuel on Sunday, on the N12 West near Benoni, about 20 miles east of Johannesburg.

Johanco, a butcher, had called a pal for help.

But as the group awaited rescue, three men - who allegedly looked like illegal gold miners - walked past the stranded vehicle before returning and hissing the word “umhulungu” - said to be a derogatory phrase for a white man - at the teenager.

Then, one of the men pulled a revolver without warning and fired at least nine bullets, hitting Johanco with repeated shots in his body.

As he slumped onto the road the gunman then leaned into the cab and killed a screaming Jessica with a single shot to the head - execution style - before the men stole her mobile phone.
MURDERED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

In an attempt to cover their tracks, the trio tried to set fire to the inside of the Toyota with a lighter before calmly strolling away.

The two badly beaten workers fled for their lives.

A passing motorist noticed a fire in the vehicle, and used an extinguisher to douse the flames.

He then saw the dead teenager in the road, and his girlfriend lying dead in the passenger seat.

The motorist called the emergency services, who were quickly at the scene on top of a bridge spanning the motorway.

The brutal double slaying occurred in broad daylight, and despite police and paramedics arriving shortly after being called, the couple were declared dead at the scene.

Gauteng Police spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Lungelo Dlamini said: “In condemning these cold-blooded murders we assure the family that all possible leads are being followed to trace the killers.

“These men must be considered to be armed and dangerous so if seen please contact the police and any information that leads to the arrest of these three killers will be rewarded."

Nearly 20,000 people are murdered a year in South Africa - an average of 52 a day - and last year the Global Peace Index conducted by the Institute for Economics and Peace rated it one of the most dangerous countries in the world.

Last week a South African activist who spoke out against white farm attacks was battered to death with a hammer in her home.

In October 2018, a straight-A student, Hannah Cornelius, was kidnapped, gang-raped and murdered in South Africa after four men armed with knives stormed her car.

And in early 2017, a British woman was murdered and her husband left for dead after they were subjected to torture, using blowtorches, at their farm.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 04:09 PM #53
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19178 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 172,482.66
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Sad story but when you see Carnivore as the thread starter then you know this is an agenda driven thread. He cares not one bit about this woman or what is going on in South Africa other than how he can exploit it to create tension among blacks and non blacks in the lounge.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:31 AM #54
Interim Champion

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Joel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,286.23
Total Points: 35,991.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Her murder was justice
BostonGuy, bigjavi973, TBear, jaded.

Mods why is this racist allowed to openly spew his hatred on this forum?
Joel Osteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:43 AM #55
Banned

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Worick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,863.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Osteen View Post
BostonGuy, bigjavi973, TBear, jaded.

Mods why is this racist allowed to openly spew his hatred on this forum?
Because hes black. They let black posters do whatever they want
Worick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:22 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8786 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 261,444.04
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
Can I also participate in his bro history class? Because obviously this white privileged racist society has been re-writting the history since forever. Please don't blame me for reading the falsified documents saying that the Boers have been there for centuries and made the deals with the native tribes from SA (that have been ran out by the other black migrants who are the current majority of SA's population) to take the unoccupied territories. I'm also sorry for believing that the apartheid was instutitionalised after the WW2, just a couple of centuries after the arrival of Boers.
Black studies avoids the fact that the British sea captains who brought African slaves to the British colonies that later became the United States purchased the black slaves from the black king of Dahomey, who captured his fellow blacks in slave wars against other black tribes. The United States has raised entire generations on the fake history that white people hated blacks and decided to capture them in Africa and make slaves of them in order to beat and abuse them.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:34 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16824 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 203,902.88
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Once I hug. Push me away! Might kiss you
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:57 PM #58
The ugly American

Quoted: 9824 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,454.09
Total Points: 150,912.47
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Another one was murdered in his home.

1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:37 PM #59
////

Quoted: 6491 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 77,572.25
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Yes, I came to link it as well; another one trying to raise awareness about the murders and home confiscations, assassinated shortly thereafter at dinner with his family:

Remember to note the interesting reactions "oppressed" Americans have to people actually being having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity.

From "they deserve it" to frantically pleading for censorship.

Those are your neighbors and this is what they mean by "social justice".

Last edited by ////; 06-03-2019 at 10:29 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:42 PM #60
////

Quoted: 6491 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 77,572.25
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Sad story but when you see Carnivore as the thread starter then you know this is an agenda driven thread. He cares not one bit about this woman or what is going on in South Africa other than how he can exploit it to create tension among blacks and non blacks in the lounge.
Yeah, busted. I'm not actually interested in this topic at all.

The sole reason I pretend to be concerned by the mass invasion/destruction of western countries, ethnic genocide against western minorities abroad, censorship & assassination of people who cry out on social media...?

To sow discord in "the lounge".

Last edited by ////; 06-03-2019 at 10:01 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
farm, found, murder, murdered, tracker