Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2019, 08:35 AM #201
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 23,089.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicc View Post
Over 4m subscribers, and half of the streaming content is boxing. Boxing is the premier sport of DAZN, and generates a sizable chunk of money on there.

Last year, Hearn made $277.6m off of DAZN alone. As for GGG, well he has a 6 fight deal with DAZN. There will probably be a few big fights in the other 5. The bottom line is, we won't know what DAZN will generate this year, until next year, so don't get ahead of yourself.

Ruiz vs Joshua is it, because Miller's drugged outta his mind and Ortiz was screwed over by his own promoter. Ruiz is the best guy Joshua could've gotten as a late replacement. Hearn already made money off of Joshua vs Miller, so anything Joshua vs Ruiz brings to the table would just be a bonus.

You have no idea what kind of place DAZN is in. It does look like you want it to fail, though. You sound like a massive hater.
You still donít get it... How much is Dazn making? They have been cutting checks but how much are they making. Hearn is not Dazn. If that number is correct Hearn will need to deliver some return. Numbers donít lie broski!!!
Fire4231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:25 PM #202
Interim Champion

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
Slicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 28,968.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
You still donít get it... How much is Dazn making? They have been cutting checks but how much are they making.
Like I said, we'll find out next year.

Quote:
Hearn is not Dazn. If that number is correct Hearn will need to deliver some return. Numbers donít lie broski!!!
The numbers say DAZN generated $277.6m last year.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Slicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:41 PM #203
Undisputed Champion

Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I said, we'll find out next year.

The numbers say DAZN generated $277.6m last year.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
WTF...Thank for sending? The article also says they spent 336.6 million in the same year.

If you had this whole article why are you challenging my comment? The article also says the following summarizing statement...

The pendulum is swinging against DAZN

The magnitude of these undertakings could ultimately force DAZN into making a distressed sale or becoming an acquisition target for a tech major or a company with the appetite and financial resources to acquire DAZN’s assets and endure the losses while it builds (bundles) out a truly viable content proposition for sports fans.

My outlook was even rosier than the very article you sent me. Do you just like to debate?

Last edited by Fire4231; 05-27-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:42 PM #204
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 48,170.32
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

He is officially ******ed. Why wonít he have 2-3 fights with Joshua instead? Duck duck duck
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:51 PM #205
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
He is officially ******ed. Why wonít he have 2-3 fights with Joshua instead? Duck duck duck
Lol...You donít even believe this. Some of yíall just type to feel better.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:28 PM #206
Interim Champion

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
Slicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 28,968.05

Quote:
WTF...Thank for sending? The article also says they spent 336.6 million in the same year.
The article also states that Hearn was given $2.2 billion for DAZN. That's the money he's using to make the investments and get those rights deals. Of course he's not gonna make his money back immediately. Everything he's doing is for the long term success of his platform, and because of that, its revenue has increased 132.6% in a year. Now, with names like GGG, Canelo and Joshua, in addition to advertising, Hearn's investments and deals, DAZN should generate even more money this year. If it keeps growing at this rate, Hearn will make his money back, and then some.
Slicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 05:53 PM #207
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 47,955.76
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
No just not going to do your research for you bumski. You still working on a blackberry pro?

Why is my internet so much better than yours. Just left the UK two weeks ago that WiFi was hummin and state side.

Why does yours only pick up Hearns comments? Man Fan losers kill me as it hurts your credibility not to have the whole story.

You are going to work for this discussion, like Takam working AJ before that fake stoppage.
Yet again you fail to provide any counter points that all Ortiz had to do to get the AJ fight was fill in his form and wait or that they didn't blame his promoter because you know you're wrong. You can stop with the Hearns comments ish as well since the information came from Ortiz's team and the WBA.

What's your point about the Takam stoppage? I'm not on denial like you so I can be critical about the fighters performances that I'm backing even AJ aknowledged it was a poor stoppage from the ref not like AJ didn't dominate the whole fight and score knockdowns even though he was gassing out.

You should keep quiet you're embarrassing yourself, can't even keep to the point.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 07:42 PM #208
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Yet again you fail to provide any counter points that all Ortiz had to do to get the AJ fight was fill in his form and wait or that they didn't blame his promoter because you know you're wrong. You can stop with the Hearns comments ish as well since the information came from Ortiz's team and the WBA.

What's your point about the Takam stoppage? I'm not on denial like you so I can be critical about the fighters performances that I'm backing even AJ aknowledged it was a poor stoppage from the ref not like AJ didn't dominate the whole fight and score knockdowns even though he was gassing out.

You should keep quiet you're embarrassing yourself, can't even keep to the point.
Once again...

No just not going to do your research for you bumski. You still working on a blackberry pro?

Why is my internet so much better than yours. Just left the UK two weeks ago that WiFi was hummin and state side.

Why does yours only pick up Hearns comments? Man Fan losers kill me as it hurts your credibility not to have the whole story.

You are going to work for this discussion, like Takam working AJ before that fake stoppage
Old 05-27-2019, 07:47 PM #209
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
The article also states that Hearn was given $2.2 billion for DAZN. That's the money he's using to make the investments and get those rights deals. Of course he's not gonna make his money back immediately. Everything he's doing is for the long term success of his platform, and because of that, its revenue has increased 132.6% in a year. Now, with names like GGG, Canelo and Joshua, in addition to advertising, Hearn's investments and deals, DAZN should generate even more money this year. If it keeps growing at this rate, Hearn will make his money back, and then some.
Lol...All good, letís just say I agree with everything the link said and I am not quite as optimistic as you.

Dazn better start making some truly compelling matchups to turn this around. Until that happens those on the outside donít feel like they are missing much. Thanks for sending the link.
Old 05-27-2019, 10:36 PM #210
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5530 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 122,029.85
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Lol...No bro you are really that corny and say nothing of substance. Golden rule, donít argue with fools because from a distance people canít tell who is who.

Get your knowledge up little cornball. You not ready!!
More deflection. No wonder you're a Wilder fan. Both as delusional as each other and cowardly.

What's it like knowing so many American fighters are cowards? That's got to sting a little for your ego. So you just make things up in your head because you haven't got the character to handle the truth.

It's OK, sweetcake. I get the message. You're not up to the task.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends