Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-22-2019, 01:48 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
kingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 22,073.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCPancho View Post
LOL at Floyd and Ellerbe doing that while Elvis Grant was behind them.
Elvis Grant also makes gloves with horsehair padding.
Rival makes Guerrero fight gloves that have horse hair padding and they're one of the most popular fight gloves now.
Itís because of these handicaps Floyd put on opponents that lowers his rating on all time great lists. He used his ďa sideĒ leverage to assure victory.

Had to have every advantage possible, and if he didnít have it, heíd steer clear from the fight.

The glove scenario was not a good look.
kingstip9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:49 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 51,051.82
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Why didn't Chino use Cleto Reyes?
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:33 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6380 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 249,004.95
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
LOL at Floyd and Ellerbe doing that while Elvis Grant was behind them.
Elvis Grant also makes gloves with horsehair padding.
Rival makes Guerrero fight gloves that have horse hair padding and they're one of the most popular fight gloves now.
Iím fairly sure every big name glove maker makes a horsehair punchers glove. And Iím dying to try out those Guerrero gloves
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:42 AM #44
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6388 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 311,744.86
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worick View Post
You sound hurt. Those were the same gloves maidana and countless other boxers use. I doubt maidana or his camp tampered with them.
If anything the commission letting canelo use his own brand of gloves was pretty shady
Lol nah I was laughing when he pull out his A card. And that was that. Caneloís gloves were also not allowed, it was he used it in his last fight after they had made better modification to it. You cannot be making custom gloves with less padding.... This has nothing to do with Team Maidana tampering with the gloves, most people that have never laced them up canít really tell to be honest.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:20 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 34,305.63
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

I was pretty open minded about Floyd and the accusations of 'shaving the dice' and cherry picking etc.

Until this happened...
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:20 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
OCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.62
Total Points: 30,880.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Why didn't Chino use Cleto Reyes?
Robert Garcia tried to grab one pair that was already approved for the undercard.
Ellerbe and Floyd said NOOOOO on those too.
Robert was ok with stock red Reyes gloves.
OCPancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:34 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Code Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond reputeCode Red has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,714.58
Total Points: 40,543.70

Quote:
I see something wrong when you do that THEN pay him over a million dollars to wear the glove of your choice.

That means, you cried wolf .

When the commish approves the gloves, take it with them.
You should be happy Maidana got paid extra money, he obviously needs it
Code Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:09 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
OCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond reputeOCPancho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.62
Total Points: 30,880.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Lol nah I was laughing when he pull out his A card. And that was that. Caneloís gloves were also not allowed, it was he used it in his last fight after they had made better modification to it. You cannot be making custom gloves with less padding.... This has nothing to do with Team Maidana tampering with the gloves, most people that have never laced them up canít really tell to be honest.
Canelo's gloves were not allowed because one of their gloves became torn during a fight .
OCPancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
classic, gloves, maidana's, mayweather, team, telling, video, wearing, you're