Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-13-2019, 03:59 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2447 Post(s)
mcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 62,533.56
team Imbecile - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
meh i cant co sign this.. manny was perfectly fine with the 'ask my promoter' line for his entire career while with bob, not much they can do while signed
Pac did his fair share of ducking, will never forgive him for ducking the TBE for example.

But he's finally seen the light. Better late than never I guess.
mcdonalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-13-2019, 04:30 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4200 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,049.37
Total Points: 148,371.01
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Haha haha
Now you funny too
I know your a huge Horn fan but címon
Are you a boxing fan , do you consider that fight a boxing match
Let's see. Punches were thrown, the ref raised someone's hand "at the end of the day", judges rendered scorecards, worldwide judges rendered the same scorecards, it's in the history books, guys got paid, Horn became WBO Welterweight Champion, #1 Welterweight in the World and #5 P4P at that time...oh, and Horn still holds a win over the-then Lineal Champion at Welterweight.

I see no authority claiming no contest.

So yes, that was a boxing match as far as everything I (and you) saw.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:47 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,960.22
Total Points: 67,645.58
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Let's see. Punches were thrown, the ref raised someone's hand "at the end of the day", judges rendered scorecards, worldwide judges rendered the same scorecards, it's in the history books, guys got paid, Horn became WBO Welterweight Champion, #1 Welterweight in the World and #5 P4P at that time...oh, and Horn still holds a win over the-then Lineal Champion at Welterweight.

I see no authority claiming no contest.

So yes, that was a boxing match as far as everything I (and you) saw.

Canít argue their
Itís in the books
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boys, crawfish, desire, face, prime, unlike, year