Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-01-2019, 08:11 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3142 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 54,873.90
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

This is pretty sad to say. But I think most people, especially like this guy who has never been a slave, never known a slave, or his parents or grandparents have never known or heard of a slave...

Think that the only slavery to ever exist was the Transatlantic slave trade.

That is embarrassing.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 08:35 AM #52
The ugly American

Quoted: 9287 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 117,426.22
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
I didn't insult your ancestors or relatives.

I said you likely have slave owners and Klan members as ancestors, which is probably true.

That is not an insult.

That is like you saying that my ancestors were enslaved, raped, and wiped out by white men via mass murder and terrorism. I would not be insulted because that is what historically happened.

I'm not sure why you would be insulted by the truth.

And did your parents not raise you having the values you currently have? Don't you hate minorities because of how your parents brought you up and what their beliefs are?

The hatred that flows through you and your kind was learned somewhere as a child and it was enforced through years, decades.
I dont see you backing up your claim I insulted you first by calling you a "leftist".

You must show that, or apologize to me for making the false charges, or you go on ignore. It's that simple, and you're down to your last chance.

Let's get a move on.....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I also dont appreciate your continued insults about my family. You know nothing of how I was raised, or my parents' beliefs, or anything. I'll say this, neither of my parents are racist in the slightest, and I was taught the evils of racism and to not be that way, since you're so obsessed with my upbringing.

Now, get going on proving your charges. Or apologizing.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 08:37 AM #53
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Bro... this is getting really embarrassing. You do realize that Africans are not the only race to have been slaves right? Iím seriously asking this question

My family has barely been in the US a 100 years.
He's embarrassing himself, and when told to stop he just doubles down.

I guess he just has to "win", just like leftists do.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:37 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2056 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,400.79
Total Points: 81,410.59
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Let's skip the passive aggressive behavior and take the gloves off.

A lie?

So white people did not enslave minorities for centuries?

And Americans of color didn't just as recently as 1964 didn't have to fight for their rights?

Yeah, if you lived in any century, 1400s, 1600s, 1900s, whatever, you'd always be okay with the program they had minorities in. This is not a liberal thing, it's a you thing, and your people thing.

You'd probably feel right at home in a Klan meeting, and you probably smile every time you hear another one of your boys shot up some school, church, mall, or any other public places, don't you?
You discribed that Dip***** to a T. Might as well put her on ignore because heís about to go pages and pages of nonsense pretending to be smart but not saying any damn thing. Anything truthful that is.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 08:41 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2056 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,400.79
Total Points: 81,410.59
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
The problem with these biased studies is that they don't take into account all of the variables. For example:

"The gender pay gap in the United States means that women make just 82 cents for every dollar that men do, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The problem is even worse for women of color. Black women made just 68 cents for every dollar white men did in 2017, BLS data showed, and Latina women made 62 cents on the dollar."

What this statistic does not include is whether or not these women were doing the exact same job as men for the same amount of years. Black women make just 68 cents for every dollar that white men did...but did they compare black female civil servants who are paid the same wages as white men? Or did they compare black female fast food cashiers to white male lawyers where there would be an obvious pay gap? Did they compare a black female first year lawyer to a white male tenured lawyer with a partnership? We can cook these stats to say what we want them to say.
Itís obvious you donít have research background. The comparisons you just made are ludicrous for research purposes. Even low level research would take those things into account. Look up their research and actually read it.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 08:45 AM #56
The ugly American

Damn, some people are up at 5AM hitting the forums. I'm not even out of bed that early.

That's true dedication!

Must not be a busy day on the court docket.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:08 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 23,506.52
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Huh? The list of the richest people in the world is pretty much a list of people who automated office tasks (Gates) built telecom networks (Slim) automated & consolidated retail (Bezos). Medical automation design (surgical robots) has been a millionaire factory. Etc.

Pretty much any engineer working full time in a developed country is in an exclusively small % of global income, even if they aren't a "billionaire".

There's an argument you're trying to make here (about automated revenue models not necessarily compensating the public for the labor force it replaces) but you're definitely not making it correctly by saying guys who design/build automation solutions aren't making money. lmao.
Yeah, some innovators have of course done very well but they all have 1000s of very smart and often underpaid people working under them and plenty of workers came up with ideas and innovations while working for companies and have recieved no more than an employee of the month award.

Anyway you are right I got off track

My point was that a select few taking almost all the benefits of mankinds advancements over many years Is inequality in its finest.
Furn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:18 AM #58
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,262.64
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Some groups do extremely well in America while some don't, it's not because of inequality but more of the cultural mindset. Jews and East Asians do extremely well in America. Why? Look at the culture they come with when they start out in America, even when some start out really poor. But all of this is politically incorrect to say so in this atmosphere, instead it better to blame whites, the system, the mythical man holding them down.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:26 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 23,506.52
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Some groups do extremely well in America while some don't, it's not because of inequality but more of the cultural mindset. Jews and East Asians do extremely well in America. Why? Look at the culture they come with when they start out in America, even when some start out really poor. But all of this is politically incorrect to say so in this atmosphere, instead it better to blame whites, the system, the mythical man holding them down.
You make a fair point, and yes it's one people won't discuss, but not everyone wants to do maths 16 hrs a day like an Asian or be a lawyer or banker.

Doesn't mean people working 40 hrs a week at Walmart should live like ****.
Furn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:41 AM #60
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,262.64
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furn View Post
You make a fair point, and yes it's one people won't discuss, but not everyone wants to do maths 16 hrs a day like an Asian or be a lawyer or banker.

Doesn't mean people working 40 hrs a week at Walmart should live like ****.
You don't even have to go the college/university route. Learn a trade that can't be outsourced, such as plumbing, welding, HVAC, auto mechanic, machining, etc.

Hell, most junior colleges in America is basically free with financial aid, they can learn some trade there or transfer from there to a 4 year university and save tens of thousands in tuition and supplies.

Some people will complain they didn't know this? Internet access is basically everywhere in the USA, even in remote hick towns. They have a wealth of information at their disposal to chart their success in life.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
inequality, myth

User Tag List