Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-18-2019, 05:32 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
EnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.39
Total Points: 29,252.66
Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll 
gAy J LOL - ^lll No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
Watch again... carefully.

The interviewer said "can you tell us something we don't know yet?" to Dillian Whyte. Whyte then responded with "He's Chinese"...then the interviewer responded "So maybe Zhilei Zhang?", Whyte then smiled
Dillian often teases and misleads the interviewers on Boxing Social and iFL.

I wouldn't put too much stock in it, because I can't see Sky allowing that fight as a PPV.

At least Kuzmin and Kabayel have been on Sky before for beating Price and Chisora. That's just about sellable with a strong undercard.

But the Chinese guy? I'd be shocked.
EnglishOxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-18-2019, 05:37 PM #12
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4362 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 89,764.60
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I'm joking of course I heard of him but this is beyond ridiculous for Whyte to go from originally turning down the AJ fight to this
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Boxing just don't care they're just rolling out whatever match they want to roll out and of course you will have GROUPIE FANS who defend this as well
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:39 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
baroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 14,245.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
Whatever happened to that other huge Chinese HW fighting out of the US? Taisan or something was his name...

Edit: It was Taishan Dong. Not fought since 2015 weesh.
yeah I remember his last fight, he KTFO out of that beer belly couch potato. Last I read he's under a development contract with the WWE. Good for him, because if he stuck with boxing he was gonna get KTFO himself when he stepped in with a real boxer. He was really slow and stiff.
baroidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:47 PM #14
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Quoted: 2620 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,589.35
Total Points: 45,073.61
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ Happy New Years Bro - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroidi View Post
yeah I remember his last fight, he KTFO out of that beer belly couch potato. Last I read he's under a development contract with the WWE. Good for him, because if he stuck with boxing he was gonna get KTFO himself when he stepped in with a real boxer. He was really slow and stiff.
Was that KO of the security guard or whatever he was? lol I think I remember that too on some midweek night show.

He was slow as molasses for sure, but his jab and reach I thought may have cause problems for some if he worked hard but yeah, he was stiff as they come

From his wiki it said he left WWE.
BodiesInFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:54 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4797 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 108,711.17
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 
great poster - jas Thnx 4 link - Teddy Brenner 

Would be a huge step up for Zhang, but he is a big, strong southpaw. Think it would be a sneaky dangerous fight for Whyte, but I doubt Zhang ends up being the opponent
BigZ44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:19 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 68,241.45
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Oscar Rivas is the rumour
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fighting, first:, heard, whyte, zhang, zhilei