View Poll Results: ?
still a fan 5 20.00%
no longer a fan 13 52.00%
was never a fan 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2019, 12:11 PM #21
Boxing

Quoted: 23237 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 324,874.14
Total Points: 333,695.27
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosking View Post
I just think you're an idiot I have been lurking for a while before making an account and you never admit you're wrong. I said from the get go I don't know either way but neither do you so stfu.
More likely you're an alt. We do know plaster of paris isn't made up of just "traces" of calcium and sulfur though don't we? We know they didn't find plaster of paris on Margarito.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-11-2019, 12:12 PM #22
The Watcher

Quoted: 1840 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,108.54
Total Points: 182,035.86
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

I used to tell people to watch him. After he got caught the same people were telling me that I had a poor choice in recommending fighters.

I stopped being a fan after the Mosley fight.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:12 PM #23
Up and Comer

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
chaosking will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,093.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
More likely you're an alt. We do know plaster of paris isn;t made up of just "traces" of calcium and sulfur though don't we?
But you can't explain how it got there either so we both know you're talking out your arse don't we?
chaosking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:14 PM #24
Boxing

Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
But you can't explain how it got there either so we both know you're talking out your arse don't we?
Doesn't matter how it got there. Traces of it mean nothing. That's the point ******.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:15 PM #25
Up and Comer

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
chaosking will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,093.73

Quote:
Doesn't matter how it got there. Traces of it mean nothing. That's the point ******.
"don't worry about the traces of concrete in my gloves sir you can also find it outside on the floor" **** off mate you talk ****.
chaosking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:15 PM #26
The Watcher

STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
More likely you're an alt. We do know plaster of paris isn't made up of just "traces" of calcium and sulfur though don't we? We know they didn't find plaster of paris on Margarito.
Here you are clowning again and trying to rewrite history. He took a year suspension. If he was innocent he would had sued the CSAC for millions.

His main trainer Capitillo admitted that he should had not placed those bricks in there and took the hit. Life time ban from boxing in the US. He tried to get re-instated and got denied.

Lets see how you are going to try to spin these facts
Old 04-11-2019, 12:18 PM #27
Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
Here you are clowning again and trying to rewrite history. He took a year suspension. If he was innocent he would had sued the CSAC for millions.

His main trainer Capitillo admitted that he should had not placed those bricks in there and took the hit. Life time ban from boxing in the US. He tried to get re-instated and got denied.

Lets see how you are going to try to spin these facts
The ban is the opinion of the boxing board. I prefer facts. They found nothing in those wraps. FACT.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:19 PM #28
Boxing

Quote:
"don't worry about the traces of concrete in my gloves sir you can also find it outside on the floor" **** off mate you talk ****.
Does a concrete block only have "traces" of concrete? ******.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:20 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3442 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 82,456.70
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
The ban is the opinion of the boxing board. I prefer facts. They found nothing in those wraps. FACT.
You are correct. They never found plaster in Margarito's gloves. That is a myth.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:23 PM #30
The Watcher

Quote:
LOL, you are a clown. So their opinion go in his way of making millions with a nice suspension. It would had been better if you did not respond.

Share This With Friends

Tags
antonio, caught, cheating?, margarito, remain, stop