Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2019, 02:31 AM #31
I'm Widdit! I'm Widdit! is online now
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 7,886
Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Points: 255,242.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 255,242.60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
Right now, GGG has the best resume at 160, but Canelo is on the path to take it over.

A simple, effective plan.

1. Let the first GGG fight "marinate" into GGG's mid 30s

2. Use PEDs to gain an unfair advantage and blame it on Mexican meat

3. Get the corrupt judges' decision in the first fight

4. Let the second fight wait awhile while using PEDs to gain as much of an unfair advantage as possible. GGG is another year older and slower -- 36! (An age when almost nobody is remotely near their prime, especially guys who mix it up)

5. Use those judges to assure that the only way Jacobs can win is to get a KO. Not going to happen.

6. Third match, perhaps, with a 37 or 38 year old Golovkin who HAS to get a KO to win

I mean, this is a good deal!
Lol. You have Golovkin’s legacy on the premise of Canelo. Cowards like you never mention Ward. Canelo has moved up in weight classes his whole career. The Ward vs GGG narrative predates anything involving Canelo

“154-168 easy for me”
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-02-2019, 02:47 AM #32
Rock&Roll Rock&Roll is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 800
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Rock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,805.64
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 13,008.30
Cheers lad yer me mate now - lparm 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
You better be getting paid for all this DAZN promo.
I don't think so because
frankie2jabs = aboutfkntime.
aboutfkntime = frankie2jabs

aboutfkntime has gone missing lately (isn't missed) and now we have another annoying, fixiated, one dimensional poster who just popped up since the other went missing.
Rock&Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:55 AM #33
I'm Widdit! I'm Widdit! is online now
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 7,886
Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Points: 255,242.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 255,242.60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock&Roll View Post
I don't think so because
frankie2jabs = aboutfkntime.
aboutfkntime = frankie2jabs

aboutfkntime has gone missing lately (isn't missed) and now we have another annoying, fixiated, one dimensional poster who just popped up since the other went missing.
Show some respect.

aboutfkntime is Executive Vice President of Matchmaking at DAZN
frankie2jabs is Executive Vice President of Sales at DAZN
Curtis Harper is intern for Human Btch Services at DAZN
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:56 AM #34
Bjl12 Bjl12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,967
Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Points: 57,079.61
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 58,331.05
Default

DBNation always has the black guy winning.

DBNation had Trout beating Canelo. Hell if I remember right they even had Kirkland beating Canelo and Kovalev beating Ward in the 2nd fight. I don't know how, but that's racism for ya

That's why I'm happy Ellie Sechbach is more popular and famous than DBN...should be DTNation (DeepThroatNation)
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:25 AM #35
Bjl12 Bjl12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,967
Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Points: 57,079.61
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 58,331.05
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
Right now, GGG has the best resume at 160, but Canelo is on the path to take it over.

A simple, effective plan.

1. Let the first GGG fight "marinate" into GGG's mid 30s

2. Use PEDs to gain an unfair advantage and blame it on Mexican meat

3. Get the corrupt judges' decision in the first fight

4. Let the second fight wait awhile while using PEDs to gain as much of an unfair advantage as possible. GGG is another year older and slower -- 36! (An age when almost nobody is remotely near their prime, especially guys who mix it up)

5. Use those judges to assure that the only way Jacobs can win is to get a KO. Not going to happen.

6. Third match, perhaps, with a 37 or 38 year old Golovkin who HAS to get a KO to win

I mean, this is a good deal!
Yuck. How can you even think with that much cock in your mouth?

GGG didn't move to the US (from Germany) until he was 28 years old and wasn't even relevant in the U.S. until 2013 when he beat Gabe Rosado and Curtis Stevens at 31 years of age.

In 2013 Canelo fought Mayweather at 152 pounds. Why would Canelo go from fighting @ 152 pounds against the face of boxing to fighting some nobody from Germany @ 160?

Canelo did not do that because that made no sense. Instead he went on to become (essentially) the unified champ at 154 which included some fights at 155 (Lara, etc.).

In 2015 Canelo would fight and beat Cotto and @155 (which is technically MW) and the highest weight Canelo had fought at (at that time). GGG refused to fight Canelo in a Middleweight fight saying he would not accept a catchweight.

GGG - also known as Borat - would go on to challenge Carl Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 pounds while requiring Andre Ward to fight at 164 (a catchweight). Borat also refused Kell Brook's request of 157 pounds (Borat don't do catchweights amirite) and instead required the full move from147 to 160...cementing his advantage (as he always does).

Borat lost a close decision in the first fight but was awarded a draw. Borat got pummeled in another close fight in the rematch and took an entire year off to recover from the beating.

Ca$hnelo runs Borat

BTW Joe Beamish I can tell you are Trump Trash. GTFO my country Nazi. My Grandfather was a war hero and he KILLED TRASH like YOU. GTFO BOY

Last edited by Bjl12; 04-02-2019 at 03:39 AM.
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:28 AM #36
BLASTER1 BLASTER1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 7,048
Quoted: 3439 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,321.93
Bank: 113,976.51
Total Points: 149,298.44
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 
Default

DBN are a bunch of loser racists.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:29 AM #37
kidbazooka kidbazooka is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,001
Quoted: 3132 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 56,921.03
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 58,296.86
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Dude is a racist clown
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:30 AM #38
BLASTER1 BLASTER1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 7,048
Quoted: 3439 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,321.93
Bank: 113,976.51
Total Points: 149,298.44
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Yuck. How can you even think with that much cock in your mouth?

GGG didn't move to the US (from Germany) until he was 28 years old and wasn't even relevant in the U.S. until 2013 when he beat Gabe Rosado and Curtis Stevens at 31 years of age.

In 2013 Canelo fought Mayweather at 152 pounds. Why would Canelo go from fighting @ 152 pounds against the face of boxing to fighting some nobody from Germany @ 160?

Canelo did not do that because that made no sense. Instead he went on to become (essentially) the unified champ at 154 which included some fights at 155 (Lara, etc.).

In 2015 Canelo would fight and beat Cotto and @155 (which is technically MW) and the highest weight Canelo had fought at (at that time). GGG refused to fight Canelo in a Middleweight fight saying he would not accept a catchweight.

GGG - also known as Borat - would go on to challenge Carl Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 pounds while requiring Andre Ward to fight at 164 (a catchweight). Borat also refused Kell Brook's request of 157 pounds (Borat don't do catchweights amirite) and instead required the full move from147 to 160...cementing his advantage (as he always does).

Borat lost a close decision in the first fight but was awarded a draw. Borat got pummeled in another close fight in the rematch and took an entire year off to recover from the beating.

Ca$hnelo runs Borat
See I knew it.
You just couldn't stop yourself from spewing forth your GGG hate.
Your true colors just came out.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:31 AM #39
I'm Widdit! I'm Widdit! is online now
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 7,886
Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Points: 255,242.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 255,242.60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
DBN are a bunch of loser racists.
larryxxx..

Larry, what’s more racist, a discussion on GGG or when a poster says, “bruva, mayne, or diss right here mayne.”
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:31 AM #40
Bjl12 Bjl12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,967
Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Points: 57,079.61
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 58,331.05
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
DBN are a bunch of loser racists.
Racism isn't cool whether you're Donald Trump, WhiteWonderBreadMan, Joe Beamish or MalcolmX

Grow up kiddies
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Bjl12; 04-02-2019 at 03:39 AM.
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
''jacobs, 160)..'', nation:, resume

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.