No announcement yet.

Mayweather wins the Pacquiao poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Well, Floyd c herrypickd pac, not far removed from ko loss to jmm. So let Pac cherrypick this one.
    Pac s last 3 wins better than floyds last 3 wins that's for sure
    Are you saying you didnt want floyd to fight pac? Because AND THIS IS CONFIRMED BY FREDDY ROACH Pacquiao team didnt want to fight back in 2009.
    Pacs last 3 consists of broner matthysse and Vargas. Pretty ass if you ask me .

Floyd's last 3 McGregor berto anddddddddd MANNY OF COURSE.
    he auto wins.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
      Pacman needs to stop being so desperate for a Floyd rematch. He included a retired fighter in a poll of who he should fight next. Let it go.
      Desperate? Floyd last December spoke to Pac and told him in his face will be doing a Rematch.. Then he ran lol

Oh will you look at that. Floyd owes you a fight with Pacquiao lolololol

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

Then he calls Pac for a REMATCH

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC RECENTLY, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-26-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        Ok... I guess Mayweather is sitting at home waiting on a phone call from Pacquiao since the poll came out. If Mayweather wanted to fight Pacquiao he would just call him and make it happen.

Pacquiao blew his chance of a rematch when he simply wouldn't accept defeat and blamed his shoulder for the loss. Pacquiao's pride cost him the rematch. No poll is going to change that.
        Naah.. He's not sitting.. He's looking for his balls again..

He already decided to do a rematch with Pacquiao. He just wet his vagina after seeing Pac humiliate Broner.

So his now thinking off how to duck from an inevitable rematch..

Last DEC, Floyd has said, he was ready and able for a rematch..

Now he's sitting in the couch pondering how to get off from this mess looking for his Mama's skirt to hide again lololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2019, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          yeah but he wasnt going this hard though. he should have kept pushing for it after the fight. i just feel that now is kinda late to be doing all this.
          I don't care because I feel like the fight would be more competitive now. Manny isn't shot yet and almost always makes a fun fight. If he isn't hurt and sells out, Floyd may get whooped. Who cares if it doesn't mean much historically.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Nothing he said was opinion. And now you are attacking his reputation .

That's an ad hominem which is used when you have no argument.

So it is settled you and Pacquiao are both pus5ies.
            No it means you're ******ed for thinking anything like that about Manny you ignorant f@ck. I don't need your sh@t OPINION either.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

#48 the win gets sweeter with every year
              Imagine unironically being a boxing fan of Floyd TBE Mayweather.
              Mr. Free Agent ran from Pacquiao for YEARS. I'm not even exaggerating at all. Like not even a little bit. Go look at all of his interviews from 09 to about 13, where people finally just gave up in disgust. The man was humiliating himself every time someone cornered him about making the Pac fight. He looked like a straight clown. I mean it was funny to watch but *****in hell man, definitely bad for the sport. I think when he inferred Pacquiao being dirty over his head growing (Floyd's head grew too? No?) and the famous quote "Health come first" as a defense for avoiding him, pretty much set the table for how we all view Mr. Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                It would be great if Mayweather risked it all, and came back to fight Canelo at 160 pounds 'This is highly unlikely, and Floyd Mayweather is not obligated to take such a risk' He has already proven his greatness statistically.
                Risked what? Lol

He already toyed with Canholio

At least Manny was competitive in the early stages of the fight before aggregated the shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  You come up with the most ******ed concepts, how do you say he was specifically picked coming of a ko loss, yet you know how many times Manny picked a guy coming of their career worst losses.

And this is the cancer that comes with every Manny fanboy, you lot have no idea of comparing them equally, everything you say Floyd does wrong Manny did the same thing MULTIPLE times.

Ive always said youre a bit off in the head Huey and nothing has really changed you still say the dumbest stuff day and day out.
                  Floyd wouldn't even mutter Manny's name before that KO loss.....that's the catalyst for the fight even happening. Don't play coy

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Floyd wouldn't even mutter Manny's name before that KO loss.....that's the catalyst for the fight even happening. Don't play coy
                    Only an idiot believes that, Manny wanted nothing to do with PED testing and Arum never wanted his cash cow beaten before he could milk him right out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      Only an idiot believes that, Manny wanted nothing to do with PED testing and Arum never wanted his cash cow beaten before he could milk him right out.
                      Do you believe what Floyd said he wants a rematch with Pac?

Is Floyd an idiot for saying that?

Comment

Working...
                      X