• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    From this

To this

To this

Fight this vile conditioning as best you can bros!
    I'm 100% unaffected hardline macho

When people call me a bigot I fight the temptation just start licking the air around me and moonwalking it feels so good. High IQ+historical literacy=bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Kids first, that one is on the horizon already for these weirdos. They love watching kids in drag and stuff.

Then it will be dogs.
      it's already out there so i didn't bring it out. they just didn't want to do it like they do with f4gs because majority of the ones who likes kids are in religion and politics. it wouldn't be much of a thrill for them if they make it so legal.

Comment

god damned Canadians...

Comment

Real talk, I'm ok with a dad helping his trans son and if they wanted to make a tasteful video about it, fine.
          But.... the political stuff about toxic masculinity and their general push here have lost me as a customer. After this pack of mach 5 razors is done, DollarShaveClub here I come...
          Their product is equally good (I already have some of their stuff) and they seem to be a down to earth company without a political agenda.

Comment

We are the last generation gents

Comment

Politics aside once you get used to traditional shavers & soaps you will never go back to the plastic razors and spray cans.

Comment

Comment

Politics aside,

Go with Van Der Hagen,

Single blades that come in a pack of 5 for like $3. You can't beat it, and the shave is pretty clean. I switched like 2 years ago and haven't looked back.

Comment

what "father" is proud of having a "son" like this? fake news.

"i cant wait for my son to start transitioning" - said no father ever

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Politics aside
                      Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Politics aside,

You h0m0's need to go full beard.

Politics aside.

Comment

Working...
                      X