No announcement yet.

We are going to the moon- to stay, 2024 - NASA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
    There's outposts in the antarctic, theres over 200 tribes in the congo etc etc. Humans live everywhere, even on active volcanoes.

If a small town had the a billion dollar budget like a space program, they could live anywhere on earth!
    I think rich rich rich people could live almost anywhere... but... we are still incapable in many areas and cannot even stop the spread of nosocomial infections..

Comment

You're a tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        How we going to pay for it?
        Ur EBT gonna have to go away

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Ur EBT gonna have to go away
          You Trump kids kill me.

When it’s policy benefiting the middle class you cry tears and whine like baby’s, but when it’s going to space it’s “hip hip hooray!”.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I think rich rich rich people could live almost anywhere... but... we are still incapable in many areas and cannot even stop the spread of nosocomial infections..
            I don’t see how what you’ve said is related to the original point, which was that humans can’t make all areas of earth habitable, which I’ve proved that in 95% of cases they actually can.

The statement of budget, was related to the fact that with enough research and funding, a moon outpost is possible.

The notion of us not being able to stop infections is a straw man. This doesn’t relate to us creating an extra terrestrial outpost, especially since disease and the like is nature’s way of keeping population in check a la Thanos (and will ALWAYS be an issue as bacteria and viruses evolve too). Despite this, humans populations are increasing to out of control numbers and we have an epidemic of people living too long, we’ve a huge population of old people that we’re struggling to care for all over the world. So even if it were an issue, it’s not killing enough of us to stop space faring.

Comment

I don’t see how what you’ve said is related to the original point, which was that humans can’t make all areas of earth habitable, which I’ve proved that in 95% of cases they actually can.

The statement of budget, was related to the fact that with enough research and funding, a moon outpost is possible.

The notion of us not being able to stop infections is a straw man. This doesn’t relate to us creating an extra terrestrial outpost, especially since disease and the like is nature’s way of keeping population in check a la Thanos (and will ALWAYS be an issue as bacteria and viruses evolve too). Despite this, humans populations are increasing to out of control numbers and we have an epidemic of people living too long, we’ve a huge population of old people that we’re struggling to care for all over the world. So even if it were an issue, it’s not killing enough of us to stop space faring.
              Space fairing... with our delicate bodies?.. educate us... how much lead shielding is needed when your dentist takes xrays of your very crooked teef. How much shielding is needed? Needed to disperse rays of radiation..

Son, this ain’t no block buster bolly wood production..

Tell us, which volcano do you live next to?
              I’ll go first... Mount Fuji in japan, I suffer from Fukushima radiation.... why...I believed I was invincible....you obviously know better than I...

Comment

Space fairing... with our delicate bodies?.. educate us... how much lead shielding is needed when your dentist takes xrays of your very crooked teef. How much shielding is needed? Needed to disperse rays of radiation..

Son, this ain’t no block buster bolly wood production..

Tell us, which volcano do you live next to?
                I’ll go first... Mount Fuji in japan, I suffer from Fukushima radiation.... why...I believed I was invincible....you obviously know better than I...
                I don’t fully understand the fine details of protecting astronauts from the radiation belts, but from what I’ve read, it was actually because of the speed/time of the bodies travelling through it - it was seen as negligible amounts of radiation exposure. If they spent a day within those fields they would however definitely have a lot of cancer but they passed through it in about an hour.

Comment

I don’t fully understand the fine details of protecting astronauts from the radiation belts, but from what I’ve read, it was actually because of the speed/time of the bodies travelling through it - it was seen as negligible amounts of radiation exposure. If they spent a day within those fields they would however definitely have a lot of cancer but they passed through it in about an hour.
                  Many doubt those astronaughts ever passed through the van Allen belt. I’ll get back to you on this ... shalom broth

Comment

Many doubt those astronaughts ever passed through the van Allen belt. I’ll get back to you on this ... shalom broth
                    The only people that doubt it are conspiracy loons and the fantastically gullible.

No aeronautical engineer believes no human can or has passed through a radiation belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      The only people that doubt it are conspiracy loons and the fantastically gullible.

No aeronautical engineer believes no human can or has passed through a radiation belt.

Exactly..... post 3/11. Tokyo quake, I volunteered (fool move) volunteered to help if needed... months later, me and 9 men, 10 of us looked for remains... 7/10 died of cancer related whatever...all of us lost hair... it grew back... we volunteered...

But I agree... with your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X