Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw people saying AJ is ducking, ok even if he is 'ducking' Wilder, well why not? It's totally understandable from his management point of view. He's an icon in Britain and they're going to want to keep him undefeated as long as possible. Sure an AJ-Wilder fight would make a lot of money, but AJ is worth more remaining undefeated and unified as long as possible. When will people stop assuming it's the actual fighter doing the ducking, or that the ducking is out of intimidation or fear. If I was AJ I'd fight every single other guy out there and rake in as much as I can before facing Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
      Said he hyper extended his left arm or something.
      Ahh thanks. Good it's not his right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Joshua beats Wilder and I tell you why: because he is more skilled boxer.

Ortiz is more skilled too, but old. Joshua is younger than Wilder. And Joshua hits hard, Fury doesn`t.
        Yada, yada, whomp, whomp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          He was firm on his feet after he stood up. A fury kind of treatment would have been fair.

He will still get KOed thou but he should have been giving a benefit of doubt.
          Rewatch it, the ref says "ten" his knee is still down. If I knew how to insert a screen shot in here I could show you the ref already waving his hands to end the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            So Breazele beats Molina and becomes mandatory and that makes sense to you?

And not only that he can keep that mandatory status for 2 years fighting nobodies and cash it in at anytime.

It's almost like they are trying to protect Wilder and giving him easier options.
            Well of course nothing makes sense with the organisations. But in this case it's still irrelevant because if Whyte rightfully had got this fight instead of Breazeale, he would have been KO'd equally as quickly most likely. So yeah it's unfair that Whyte hasn't had his chance, but the outcome is the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Was it purely to keep the money in house, because you would have to take away the brown envelope full with cash to the WBC from that total.

Luckily Haymon is a rich man.
              You still here? And with more Bigfoot conspiracies??

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                Btw people saying AJ is ducking, ok even if he is 'ducking' Wilder, well why not? It's totally understandable from his management point of view. He's an icon in Britain and they're going to want to keep him undefeated as long as possible. Sure an AJ-Wilder fight would make a lot of money, but AJ is worth more remaining undefeated and unified as long as possible. When will people stop assuming it's the actual fighter doing the ducking, or that the ducking is out of intimidation or fear. If I was AJ I'd fight every single other guy out there and rake in as much as I can before facing Wilder.
                Exactly, just simple math.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Joshua needed 7 rounds to finish off that bum.

Deontay is 7 times better than Joshua.
                  LOL: You probably feel like Foreman was better than Ali because Ali had some Frazier and Norman issues.

Comment

• Devastating......................

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      Oh yeah, because I needed to be called out for saying Wilder could knock out an elephant.

Would it make you feel better if I said a very tiny horse?

I always knew you were a special kind of stupid.
                      Well as it happens the Sky Sports colour commentator (Matthew Macklin) actually said that punch "would have knocked out a horse", haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X