No announcement yet.

CBS Sports puts CANELO ahead of Crawford and Spence in P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Nah you don’t what you’re talking about. Canelo sparring Ishida and Zurdo Ramirez shows his pedigree. Those videos are on YouTube and are about 9 years old. Casual fans like yourself really don’t know shet about boxing. You and I can flex boxing theory, Ring IQ, and rounds from Canelo’s past including age. Cause I like the sweet science. You can talk about judges scoring without context. You’re a GGG fanboy. Canelo playing with GGG on the ropes in a prize fight and dodging a multitude of combinations is true combat. Lol.
    Talks down on Olympic pedigree. Then talks about "sparring".

Lmfao.

Canelo playing with GGG on the ropes but everyone who's not a fangirl believes GGG deserved the nod in the first fight. Everyone.

Then you talk about how good your boxing IQ is? Lmfao.

Canelo walking, literally walking backwards and laying on the ropes. "Boxing"

GGG fighting off the back foot and keeping the fight in the middle of the ring. "Running"

"Boxing IQ"

"Dodging combinations" but "got hit with more punches "

Lmfao.

You're a boxing fan? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      Talks down on Olympic pedigree. Then talks about "sparring".

Lmfao.

Canelo playing with GGG on the ropes but everyone who's not a fangirl believes GGG deserved the nod in the first fight. Everyone.

Then you talk about how good your boxing IQ is? Lmfao.

Canelo walking, literally walking backwards and laying on the ropes. "Boxing"

GGG fighting off the back foot and keeping the fight in the middle of the ring. "Running"

"Boxing IQ"

"Dodging combinations" but "got hit with more punches "

Lmfao.

You're a boxing fan? Lmfao
      Oh my! Olympic Pedigree 2x Gold loses to an alcohol past prime uber driver Salidoe!! Lomachenko doe!

Yeah keep staying salty, son! Prize Fighting kid! 154-168 easy doe! GGG non disclosed sparring sessions doe. Mexican style all day errday

Canelo All day errrday!

Comment

They have Spence over Inoue so I can discard their opinion right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Oh my! Olympic Pedigree 2x Gold loses to an alcohol past prime uber driver Salidoe!! Lomachenko doe!

Yeah keep staying salty, son! Prize Fighting kid! 154-168 easy doe! GGG non disclosed sparring sessions doe. Mexican style all day errday

Canelo All day errrday!

I'm a gay little fanboy who doesnt understand boxing but because my favorite fighter is doing good I can talk ****
          Now that's dumb **** a casual fangirl would say.

Translation in bold.

I wonder. For someone who claims to have "boxing IQ" and talks about "improving" you want to rag on Lomachenkos SD to Salido in his second pro fight? So you dont think Lomachenko improved and would still lose to Salido?

And then you wanna act like "sparring " means more than Olympic gold? Charlie Z must be better than Lomachenko too. Fought wilder and landed a punch. Thug life.

Lmfao. How pathetic is your life?

"Boxing IQ" lmfao. So funny.

Comment

Canelo is P4P #1 anyone who gots him otherwise have lost all their creditability.

Comment

He should be p4p#1 easily

Comment

That isn't a hard thing to do. Just based on his resume and championship experience alone should place him head and shoulders above both of them. Canelo's resume is better than Bud Crawford's and his championship experience surpasses that of Erroll Spence, Jr's.

Ginger's only draw back is that his victory's are not as decisive as the aforementioned fighters in the conversation. Most of his championship bouts have been either controversial or just to close too call.

Comment

GOATnelo is the only boxer that is keeping the sport alive&relevant in the media! He is the upper echelon of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    I don't hate Canelo but unlike the hype for other people Canelo is overrated. While his resume is great that's all it is.

Hes potentially the top guy but there has been way too much controversy and close decisions to call him the clear cut top guy despite not losing.

That's way different than someone like Crawford, Loma, or even GGG.

Those dudes are head and shoulders above their competition. Crawford still is questionable at 147 but he was undisputed and the CLEAR #1 when he was at lower weights.

Same cant be said about Canelo
                    I can't argue with that. That said, Canelo was also popped for PED's and I know he cheated vs. GGG. That's a big red mark against him as far as I'm concerned as well.

Comment

The Official P4P Top Ten

1) Vasyl Lomachenko

2) Oleksandr Usyk

3) Naoya Inoue

4) Terence Crawford

5) Saul Alvarez

6) Gennady Golovkin

7) Errol Spence Jr.

8) Tyson Fury

9) Sergey Kovalev

10) Mikey Garcia