Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Canelo-Jacobs Numbers Need To Add Up For NSAC & DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Canelo-Jacobs Numbers Need To Add Up For NSAC & DAZN

By Keith Idec - LAS VEGAS Daniel Jacobs just laughed when the preposterous proposition was posed to him. No, the IBF middleweight doesn't feel like he needs a knockout to secure a draw with Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night. Jacobs has made a serious issue, however, of emphasizing the importance of...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck.neither one of them are huge draws lol

Comment

Keith Idec must be feeling upset he bet on Gennady by KO twice against Canelo. Did he write articles about Crawford Khan PPV needing to “add up?”

Bitter reporting if you ask me. He insinuates great pricing for Jacobs Canelo fans, an offer that many would find plentiful, but then goes into skepticism about DAZN’s future retention... foreshadowing the likelihood that it would somehow make sense for Canelo to win because DAZN “needs it.”

Geez man, write an article specifically about Moretti, Weisman, Feldman while you’re at it...

Comment

A young guy at the gym today asked me how to watch the Canelo fight. I told him about the app and the subscription options. His eyes glazed over and he said, "Hopefully they'll have it playing at a bar."

Though people on this site are more inclined to be tech savvy, I think most boxing fans are not and people are really put off by subscriptions. Not sure how dazn is going to be able to hold up in a sport that isn't exactly a river of money.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-03-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          A young guy at the gym today asked me how to watch the Canelo fight. I told him about the app and the subscription options. His eyes glazed over and he said, "Hopefully they'll have it playing at a bar."

Though people on this site are more inclined to be tech savvy, I think most boxing fans are not and people are really put off by subscriptions. Not sure how dazn is going to be able to hold up in a sport that isn't exactly a river of money.
          I don’t know why though since so many have subscriptions for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc. $100 a year is a steal compared to having to order $70 PPVs.

Comment

another LDBC rider and liar. What fan in the fight game, whom MOST LIKELY knows about the PREMIUMS for MMA events, is going to ''glaze'' their eyes for $20?

This is like the LDBC still today saying ''who's going to pay $240 a year, monthly for DAZN?''

I don't know if that's agenda based like Redd Foxx does or just stupidity. Guys claiming to be boxing fans crying over $20 for the premise of story about Canelo vs Jacobs.

We see you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              I don’t know why though since so many have subscriptions for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc. $100 a year is a steal compared to having to order $70 PPVs.
              Because these guys are lying. Redd Foxx supposedly does MMA training. Ask any MMA fan how much events costs for a PPV...

it's obvious these guys are trolling their agendas.

Comment

His eyes glazed over at the thought of paying about $20 for the month?

His eye's would've been crying a river if you told him it was the usual $90 PPV then surely?

Comment

I would have expected the young guy to know all this app computer jazz. That’s saying a lot. Not one person at work had asked me
                  About the fight, not one. This promotion a week out strategy hasn’t worked

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                    Good luck.neither one of them are huge draws lol
                    Canelo isn’t a huge draw? You pbc fanboys are a different breed

Comment

Working...
                    X