No announcement yet.

If Ortiz doesnt take the AJ fight hes a certified HOE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    What would you deem as a lowball? Should we draw the line at his last purse in a title shot? 500k? So anything under 500k is a lowball? Hell if wilders worth 50 50 with Joshua then it makes sense to say ortiz should get similar.

So anything over 500k he should accept. That sound fair to you? Or has ortiz been on some basketball show recently so now he's worth over 500 million?
    I can't understand how anyone can lowball Ortiz, this guy is fighting for free under Haymon and he said himself he will fight Joshua for free. This entire situation might expose Ortiz as a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      He's talking about Joshua and the rematch clause, not Ortiz needing one. He's talking about the options on the clause may not be favorable, kind of like when they tried to make the Wilder fight awhile back and the rematch would of given Wilder the same split had he won. Who in their right mind would take the same darn split after having beat the other fighter and now having the leverage? No promoter or manager worth their salt would let their guy do that. Maybe you just misread his post but what you said was wrong.
      Ortiz wouldn't get a rematch in event he loses so it still doesn't make sense complaining about any rematch terms where he would make minimum of 18 million in event Ortiz wins but he'll sit on the fence because a rematch term isn't ideal ? , where do you guys come up with this stuff ? Ha
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-22-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        I can't understand how anyone can lowball Ortiz, this guy is fighting for free under Haymon and he said himself he will fight Joshua for free. This entire situation might expose Ortiz as a fake.
        Only Wilder fans can come out of left field and try and counter point for a guy highest earnings was 500 K and go into what a fair deal is and rematch clauses . HA

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Ortiz wouldn't get a rematch in event he loses so it still doesn't make sense complaining about any rematch terms where he would make minimum of 18 million in event Ortiz wins but he'll sit on the fence because a rematch term isn't ideal ? , where do you guys come up with this stuff ? Ha
          The rematch clause could be a sticking point, who are you to say it isn't? You're an outsider like the rest of us who knows nothing about what the contract Ortiz may or may not have been sent actually says. Eff Pandas was just giving reasons on why they may not like the fight due to things that could be in the contract. And yes, someone could definitely turn a fight down due to a rematch clause that ties them in and screws them over should they win the fight. I'd hate for you to be my manager if you would set your clients up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            The rematch clause could be a sticking point, who are you to say it isn't? You're an outsider like the rest of us who knows nothing about what the contract Ortiz may or may not have been sent actually says. Eff Pandas was just giving reasons on why they may not like the fight due to things that could be in the contract. And yes, someone could definitely turn a fight down due to a rematch clause that ties them in and screws them over should they win the fight. I'd hate for you to be my manager if you would set your clients up like that.
            Anyone with sense knows if you made 500K and are being offered 7 million and 4 belts to fight for at age 49 you don't complain about rematch clauses, this is why fans like yourself can't fathom why the Wilder fight wasn't made, you use illogical points and that's what stopped the Wilder fight .

If I was your manager you wouldn't have fought Wilder for 500 K in place of a Joshua fight as a mandatory. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Anyone with sense knows if you made 500K and are being offered 7 million and 4 belts to fight for at age 49 you don't complain about rematch clauses, this is why fans like yourself can't fathom why the Wilder fight wasn't made, you use illogical points and that's what stopped the Wilder fight .

If I was your manager you wouldn't have fought Wilder for 500 K in place of a Joshua fight as a mandatory. Ha.
              You bringing up crap that has nothing to do with Pandas original post and what we were talking about. Ortiz can complain about whatever he wants if the contract isn't giving him the best results. All you know is about the money being told to you now, nothing about what options may go with it and that's all we are talking about is to wait til all the information comes out because right now we don't know. Who cares about Wilder? You are bringing up another fight I couldn't care less about because it isn't happening. 4 belts!? Man nobody cares about the IBO strap, that's not a real title. You new fans kill me

I agree with you on not having Ortiz fight Wilder for that 500K though. He may have taken that fight because he needed the money with his daughter having those health problems and his mandatory with Joshua could of been dragged out, the WBA is horrible when it comes to mandatories, especially with people that are draws.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                What would you deem as a lowball? Should we draw the line at his last purse in a title shot? 500k? So anything under 500k is a lowball? Hell if wilders worth 50 50 with Joshua then it makes sense to say ortiz should get similar.

So anything over 500k he should accept. That sound fair to you? Or has ortiz been on some basketball show recently so now he's worth over 500 million?
                Honestly man I wouldn't know as I implied in my post you quoted.

And I also think the rematch angle is important to at Ortiz's age. If they were to give Ortiz a deal Team Ortiz thinks makes sense, BUT they give him bs rematch terms than its still a lowball offer in my mind cuz the rematch might be Ortiz best chance for a huge life changing payday that sets up him & his family beyond boxing.

Idk Ortiz's financial situation & their take on Ortiz's longevity in the sport doe so ultimately its debatable & only Team Ortiz knows for sure what would or wouldn't make sense for their goals at this point in his career.

Comment

Not really fair that AJ has been allowed to cycle and Ortiz doesn't get the chance.

Miller could've too if he wasn't a complete moron. Also query – how did the tests pick up extra PEDs over three tries? Wasn't one of them a B sample too?

Comment

Lol real boxing fans always knew Ortiz is a ho and cheater and fraud. Just someone Wilder fans like to hype up.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                      Not really fair that AJ has been allowed to cycle and Ortiz doesn't get the chance.

Miller could've too if he wasn't a complete moron. Also query – how did the tests pick up extra PEDs over three tries? Wasn't one of them a B sample too?
                      They tested 3 separate samples. The first found GW1516. The 2nd found HGH. The 3rd found GW1516 and EPO.

Comment

Working...
                      X