No announcement yet.

Lebron james is an overated quitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    this is the kind of low iq posts I'm talking about. I bet you also think space jam is a true story.

Can you explain why Bulls were able to win 55 games without Jordan in 94 and 57 with him in 93. They also won more playoff games (7) in 94 without Jordan than they did with Jordan in 95 (6). When Lebron leaves a team they immediately go from 1st to last place. Happened to the Cavs in 2011 and Cavs again this year.

Fact of the matter is, Lebron would've won 10 titles if he played on the Bulls 90's. Jordan would have zero if he had the same teammates as Lebron.

Comment

When you have Kyle kuzma literally pushing lebron into position on an offensive player because he’s just standing around...he’s definitely mailed it in this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          When you have Kyle kuzma literally pushing lebron into position on an offensive player because he’s just standing around...he’s definitely mailed it in this year.
          LeBron is great but he can't sniff Jordan's jock strap. So many blemishes on his resume. Now that he's not in the weak East he misses the playoffs? Anyone who thinks he has some legitimate GOAT case can't be taken seriously.

Comment

I think his legacy will take a hit with how he is doing in the West.

The Lakers are terrible and there really is no excuse but at the same time, subtract Kyrie and this Lakers team is better than that Cavs team, yet Lebron still ain't plugging it together. So, I think his legacy takes a hit for being unable to perform in the West. Specially if he doesn't pull it together in the years to come. Double, if he gets a superstar and still can't get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              A lot of what ifs and coulda shoulda in your statement.The game was different and much more physical then they are allowed to play nowadays.That would have brought James down a notch in Jordan’s era and Jordan up a notch in James era.
              Thats the problem with Jordan stans. You just regurgitate what the media tells you. You realize that zone defense was illegal in the 90's right. Which means that players weren't even allowed to sag off the player they were guarding to play help defense. Also, I play street ball where small holding fouls are allowed but guess what, I can still score easily because the players guarding me don't have the foot speed to keep up.

I'd rather be guarded by fouling pilons then elite athletes that can actually move their feet and stay in front of me. The player who everyone thinks guarded Jordan the best was Starks who is 6'2" 175 lbs. lmao
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-21-2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                LeBron is great but he can't sniff Jordan's jock strap. So many blemishes on his resume. Now that he's not in the weak East he misses the playoffs? Anyone who thinks he has some legitimate GOAT case can't be taken seriously.
                Bulls won 55 games without Jordan in 94
                Celtics won 55 games and Warriors won 58 games last year. Think about that

Jordan rejoining the Bulls in 95 is the same as if Lebron joined the Celtics this year. It would be a guaranteed title except Jordan couldn't even get passed the 2nd round. Needed to add the best defensive player(Rodman) in order to help an already good team win more titles.

Comment

Back in my heyday I would kill Lebrun one on one

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    Thats the problem with Jordan stans. You just regurgitate what the media tells you. You realize that zone defense was illegal in the 90's right. Which means that players weren't even allowed to sag off the player they were guarding to play help defense. Also, I play street ball where small holding fouls are allowed but guess what, I can still score easily because the players guarding me don't have the foot speed to keep up.

I'd rather be guarded by fouling pilons then elite athletes that can actually move their feet and stay in front of me. The player who everyone thinks guarded Jordan the best was Starks who is 6'2" 175 lbs. lmao
                    The media doesn’t have to tell me **** back when you could still get a ticket to the games and even when Detroit was knocking them out of the playoffs a few years in a row I saw him play live many times and in meaninglessness games he played both ends of the court unlike Lebron and didn’t have to be pushed in to a defensive position or take plays off .I saw not long ago him getting stripped and never went back on defense.They are done with his attitude and lazy play in LA and you watch they are going to dump his ass.There is talk already that the old lady is ready move him onto another team.
                    If you judge a players greatness by his offensive skills only than where do you put Chamberlin.Defense is and always will separate the good the great and the GOAT.Soon James will be a Carmelo all offense and absolutely no d.

Comment

Lakers sucks and so does Lebron. Get a life morons!

Comment

Working...
                      X