Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Fury Put On Boxing Clinic; No Way In Hell Wilder Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    Too bad you don't know how to score a fight. Wilder landed next to nothing until he knocked Fury down. You Yanks see 2 knockdowns and automatically you think Wilder wins the fight. That is literally ALL he did! There are still 10 more rounds where he did next to nothing.
    Maybe we just got a different definition of clinic. Lot of rounds had little activity and some could have gone either way, Wilder had two clear rounds. Hence forth, we got a draw. Yes I thought Wilder won, was I upset about the draw, NO! I rather see a rematch and leave it out the hands of the judges. May the best man win. Stay boxing my friend.

Comment

I am an American. I was a pro judge. Those that saw Wilder winning are 1). Fan Boys 2). Haters 3). Blind 4). Stupid 5). Casuals

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Too bad you don't know how to score a fight. Wilder landed next to nothing until he knocked Fury down. You Yanks see 2 knockdowns and automatically you think Wilder wins the fight. That is literally ALL he did! There are still 10 more rounds where he did next to nothing.
        Ermmm not quite, he also plodded around the ring with his hands down and eyebrow raised believing that the stupid look on his face was scoring points.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          He "put on a boxing clinic" but he lost some of the early rounds and was on his ass twice(almost died the second time). FOH

I hope this idiot keeps talking. It'll make the moment he gets KO'd that much sweeter.
          No the fook he did not. Wilder lost damn near every round except the knockdowns. He has NO JAB!!! He sure AF didn't land the right all night long....You Wilder fans are dorks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Landing a total of 13 punches more and getting flat lined twice is a clinic? The things people say to get attention these days.
            Wilder fans: The level of idiocy and lack of knowledge judging a sport they know nothing about kills me...lmaoooo You Wilder fans are as ******ed as your boy! < Oops! Does that make me a racist? Wilder said if we think he sucks we are racist.....

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              I am an American. I was a pro judge. Those that saw Wilder winning are 1). Fan Boys 2). Haters 3). Blind 4). Stupid 5). Casuals
              Did you get fired for your biased scoring?

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                He "put on a boxing clinic" but he lost some of the early rounds and was on his ass twice(almost died the second time). FOH

I hope this idiot keeps talking. It'll make the moment he gets KO'd that much sweeter.
                https://images.app.goo.gl/h4dx1gGJJwfcriZR9

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  Wilder fans: The level of idiocy and lack of knowledge judging a sport they know nothing about kills me...lmaoooo You Wilder fans are as ******ed as your boy! < Oops! Does that make me a racist? Wilder said if we think he sucks we are racist.....
                  One judge had Wilder winning too, so it wasn't just his fans...and no, you're not racist. The person calling someone racist is usually the racist.

Comment

I'm american and fury won that fight easily! he schooled wilder and showed him to be a total skill less bum! Worse robbery in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                      One judge had Wilder winning too, so it wasn't just his fans...and no, you're not racist. The person calling someone racist is usually the racist.
                      one paid off judge that is!

Comment

Working...
                      X