Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: My Head is Raised, I Lost To a Legend in Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ''fair but firm'' was the only one at espn who picked lucas

i could be wrong. was a spanish guy for sure.

Comment

I respect Lucas. Still better fighter than Alvarado. Had this fight not happened, Arum would've pushed for Pac-Alvarado to be the undercard for Crawford-Matthyse.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        It's edited. The ref waved off on a different KD. Matt was taking a beating.
        Yeah a friend of mine pointed that out to me earlier. I’m relieved though because that looked embarrassing

Comment

Just retire, you are done.

Comment

PacMan Mania

The truth is, 39 year old Pac can beat all the welterweight boxers in the world except Terence Crawford and Errol Spence. Pac is too old for those guys.The prime Pac would outbox both Terrence Crawford and Errol Spence or maybe knock them out. Pac vs Keith or Pac vs Loma at 142 catch weight would be exciting to watch.

Comment

maythesse looked terrible in there and Pac looks improved
              After seeing this I dont think Bob Arum will want to match Loma with Pacquiao, if that fight doesnt happen Pacquiao should get a rematch with Horn in the states where his continuous fouling would get him disqualified

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                was he hurt, doe ?
                Lucas is a natural 140 pounder, Manny's punch is too heavy for him, his power has no effect on Manny as Manny is able to take the punch of a 167lb Margarito or a hard hitting Cotto. He just tripped in that Marquez KO.

Comment

I would be embarrassed to call him my countryman if i was Argentinean.
                  The way he quit from a light punch is disgraceful.
                  How much did he get paid for this "fight".

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                    Lucas is a natural 140 pounder, Manny's punch is too heavy for him, his power has no effect on Manny as Manny is able to take the punch of a 167lb Margarito or a hard hitting Cotto. He just tripped in that Marquez KO.
                    easy 2.5 mil for 20 min worth of ''work''

Comment

IF he fights again by the end of the year, I'd like to see him against Khan or Loma. Garcia-Porter winner is an option as well. We wont be seeing Thurman for awhile. Spence vs. Crawford should happen by first half of 2019.

Comment

Working...
                      X