Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Loses Belt on Scale, Very Overweight For Yamanaka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Yamanaka vs. Chemito was #1. vs. #2. -- I think Ring does not want to associate themselves with a cheat ( Luis Nery) , but then again they just stripped Tyson Fury just recently however they let him keep his title despite coming up dirty years ago...politics.
    Yeah Tyson Turdry is disgusting and has a disgusting boxing style. Joshua vs Wilder Heavyweight Superfight should be for the linear and the Ring.

Comment

The f#ck with these lil guys coming in THAT over.

Comment

Very unprofessional of Nery. First he cheated using banned substance and now not making weight. This guy should be disciplined seriously.

Comment

Zilpaterol under its trade name, Zilmax, it is used to increase the size of cattle. I blame it on the tacos! After all Pantera is from Tijuana. Lay off the "Tacos El Franc" and "Tacos El Gordo."

You will never make weight unless you want to fight Luis Ortiz!

Comment

Wow that is disgusting really

Very unprofessional

Is the fight still happening ?

Comment

luis nery is joke. disgraceful cheat I hope yamanaka knocks him out cold.

Comment

he weighed in at 123? 5 pounds over? A whole division heavier, lol

That is the same as if Horn is going to weigh in at a little bit over 154 pounds for the crawford match.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Wow that is disgusting really

Very unprofessional

Is the fight still happening ?
                  Yes but only Yamanaka can win the belt and Nery should pay some percentage of his purse to Yamanaka.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Yamanaka vs. Chemito was #1. vs. #2. -- I think Ring does not want to associate themselves with a cheat ( Luis Nery) , but then again they just stripped Tyson Fury just recently however they let him keep his title despite coming up dirty years ago...politics.
                  You still there fam? I know where to watch Daniel Roman vs Ryo Matsumoto but its not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                    Yes but only Yamanaka can win the belt and Nery should pay some percentage of his purse to Yamanaka.

You still there fam? I know where to watch Daniel Roman vs Ryo Matsumoto but its not ready yet.

Damn i'd like to know where you can watch that fight aswell and when does it start ET ?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Damn i'd like to know where you can watch that fight aswell and when does it start ET ?
                      Not too sure what time it will start but from what i read there are still 2 eight rounders before the Daniel Roman vs Ryo Matsumoto fight. I will pm you the link.

Comment

Working...
                      X