Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Jacobs to **** the big charlo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it ok for Jacobs to **** the big charlo??

Explain this to me why the man wants no parts of the best mw of all time ? (in a couple years)Is he scared??
    Last edited by A.K; 10-28-2017, 06:15 AM.

Lmaoo now duuuuck is a cuss word?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      LOL, was trying to figure out what youd put that been censored.

Don't think theres any ducking going on tbh, Charlo gunna sit on his mandatory position til he gets his shot, same as Murata. Jacobs probably recognises his best option is to target the Lemieux/Saunders with the ties to HBO.

Comment

Since when did Jacobs said that could be interpreted as ducking Jermall? In fact it is Jermall hoping to wait out his spot for the. GGG Ginger paydays rather than fighting through for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          LOL, was trying to figure out what youd put that been censored.

Don't think theres any ducking going on tbh, Charlo gunna sit on his mandatory position til he gets his shot, same as Murata. Jacobs probably recognises his best option is to target the Lemieux/Saunders with the ties to HBO.
          Right but it’s ok for fan boys on here to act like Jacobs is god and he can’t do no wrong like imaginary beating golovkin, he obviously wants no parts of charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Since when did Jacobs said that could be interpreted as ducking Jermall? In fact it is Jermall hoping to wait out his spot for the. GGG Ginger paydays rather than fighting through for it.
            Jermall wants Jacobs meantime and Jacobs is silent

Comment

Jermall wants Jacobs meantime and Jacobs is silent
              Give me a link to verify this or shut up.....ducking charlo lol. Charlo wasn't vocal when they were the same stable with Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Give me a link to verify this or shut up.....ducking charlo lol. Charlo wasn't vocal when they were the same stable with Jacobs.
                I saw it on a interview Jacobs wants no parts of charlo that’s why he went to hbo

Comment

Charlo is a nobody.

He only had one fight at MW against a cripple and now he's some boogeyman lol please. Come back to me when he's beaten a couple top10-15 ish fighters and then we'll walk.

Comment

I really doubt Charlo would fight Jacobs, when he is the mandatory challenger to GGG WBC belt. It would be suicidal for him to want Jacobs. That just doesn’t make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X