No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Muslims block London streets chanting Allahu Akbar to demand Islamic caliphate

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...amic-caliphate

"We need a Caliph who will clean up these streets. Who will smack up armies and who will back beef [fighting].

"Backhand your missiles back to your land, that’s the plan. "World domination at hand. We can expand and take out these fools."

The crowd largely segregated into men and women with many of the women wearing Islamic clothing.

According to website Breitbart one protester appeared to be waving a Taliban flag, while others were handed placards made by Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain, which calls for the reestablishment of a caliphate.
    And so it begins. I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come.

Comment

Isn't London already basically a jihadist city? If not, let's wait a couple decades.

Comment

lol didn't London elect a Muslim mayor who wanted to ban sexy posters

Comment

Such a shame.

I've always wanted to see London before it became a cesspool for refugees.

Comment

here we go!

and now you know why brexit was successful when it happened but it was too little too late

Comment

Just happy America does not have this problem. At least our immigrants hold the same religious beliefs as the rest of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Such a shame.

I've always wanted to see London before it became a cesspool for refugees.
                I'd say you're 30 years too late the days of Britain being home of the true western whitey have faded.
                Does this look British to you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    I'd say you're 30 years too late the days of Britain being home of the true western whitey have faded.
                    Does this look British to you!

Hamed looks more American with that double chin and beer belly.

He looks like a fat Mexican Dallas Cowboys fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X