No announcement yet.

Hey, Brits!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Brits!

How well would Amir Khan vs Kell Brook do at Wembley Stadium?
    Last edited by Mammoth; 12-17-2018, 08:14 PM.

Fowler sucks, too

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      How well would Amir Khan vs Kell Brook to at Wembley Stadium?
      Not British, but I'd think they would sell it out? This is close to being on the level of Froch/Groves which did 80k.

Comment

As an honorary Englishman I would guess 40,000 to 60,000 depending on the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Fowler sucks, too
          Well that was a bit random. According to Boxrec there's 1022 active British professional boxers and the vast majority ain't really very good. What exactly did Fowler do to get picked out of the hat?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Well that was a bit random. According to Boxrec there's 1022 active British professional boxers and the vast majority ain't really very good. What exactly did Fowler do to get picked out of the hat?
            Look at him

We gotta nip this **** in the bud

Comment

Won't speak for them but it seems like they'll always buy stuff like this and it has no expiration date. These folks ate up Whyte vs Chisora like it was the clash of the titans. Brook and Khan both had talent and were internationally respected at some point (something Whyte and Chisora never had) so I'll bet it sells like mad.

Comment

Khan will never fight him unless Brook agrees to tie his right hand behind his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Won't speak for them but it seems like they'll always buy stuff like this and it has no expiration date. These folks ate up Whyte vs Chisora like it was the clash of the titans. Brook and Khan both had talent and were internationally respected at some point (something Whyte and Chisora never had) so I'll bet it sells like mad.
                  I dont get it either. Something about Chisora that I really dont like. I feel like he's a boring dude who tries way too hard with the shiiit talking and stunts.

Comment

50k max, nobody gives a **** about either fighter anymore. Khan still has die hards and Brook has some fans but the 'casuals' won't lap this one up.

The shine has gone, the world titles have gone, they both have heavy defeats and they're both past their best.

Comment

Working...
                    X