4. Golovkin
    5. M. Garcia
    6. Spence
    7. Inoue
    8. Usyk
    9. Sor Rungvisai
    10. Wilder

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...syk-makes-move

THE PANEL: Dan Rafael, Teddy Atlas, Steve Kim, Bernardo Pilatti, Eric Raskin, Nick Parkinson, Nigel Collins, Joe Cortez, Charles Moynihan, Claudia Trejos and Salvador Rodriguez

The rankings are based on a descending points system, with a first-place vote receiving 10 points, a second-place vote receiving nine points and so on. A tie goes to the fighter with the highest ranking, and then with the most votes at that ranking.
    they only got 3 black guys that list is RACIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Claudia Trejos has Deontay Wilder ranked #4 P4P. God bless that woman and God bless America.

BBBOOOMMMBBB SSSQQQUUUAAADDD!
      I remember her from this show I used to see on my local Cable, it was on KCET or something public broadcast back in the late 90s I was still in high school she was much skinnier back then didnt have the **** and ass she does now, but years later I seen her again on ESPN and said this woman looks familiar but dam she grew into a thick milf, her **** got Huge, her hips got wider and her ass got bigger she is an example of a woman who ages well and gets sexier she went from skinny to thick and juicy latina

Comment

I think it's a good list but I would have GGG, Canelo and Spence at the top ahead of their two fighters Loma and Crawford. I think Spence is a better more proven welterweight than Crawford and Loma is not as good at 135 as he was at 130 and I think Loma loses to Mikey. I wouldn't have Wilder on the list. I thought he lost to Fury and I wouldn't have Fury top 10 either. Just my opinion. I think everyone on their list belongs somewhere in the top 10 except Wilder who looks out of place on a top 10 pfp best list.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          they only got 3 black guys that list is RACIST!
          I don't know if you are serious or not but Wilder being on the list is proof it's not racist because Wilder doesn't belong on the list at all. If you want another black guy on the list try Jacobs because he might be worthy.

Comment

LOL @ Spence being on that list.

Comment

Golovkin should not be higher than Usyk. He's fought twice this year and lost to Canelo. Usyk has 3 straight wins.

The top 3 is fine. But Usyk should be 4th along with Mikey 5th.

At this point, the unanimous top 5 should be Crawford, Canelo, Mikey, Loma and Usyk. However you have them ordered is up to you, but those should be your top 5.

Also, no HWs!

Comment

Bahahaha...in the words of TBE...”ESPN NEED TO FIRE YOUR ASS!”

That list is bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  1. Lomachenko
                  2. Crawford
                  3. Canelo
                  4. Golovkin
                  5. M. Garcia
                  6. Spence
                  7. Inoue
                  8. Usyk
                  9. Sor Rungvisai
                  10. Wilder

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...syk-makes-move

THE PANEL: Dan Rafael, Teddy Atlas, Steve Kim, Bernardo Pilatti, Eric Raskin, Nick Parkinson, Nigel Collins, Joe Cortez, Charles Moynihan, Claudia Trejos and Salvador Rodriguez

The rankings are based on a descending points system, with a first-place vote receiving 10 points, a second-place vote receiving nine points and so on. A tie goes to the fighter with the highest ranking, and then with the most votes at that ranking.
                  ESPN list is woefully bad.

1. Crawford
                  2. Lomachenko
                  3. Canelo
                  4. Sor Rungvisai
                  5. M. Garcia
                  6. Inoue
                  7. Usyk
                  8. Joshua
                  9. Nietes
                  10. Golovkin

How would Wilder or Spence be on any respectable Pound for Pound list? Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Golovkin should not be higher than Usyk. He's fought twice this year and lost to Canelo. Usyk has 3 straight wins.

The top 3 is fine. But Usyk should be 4th along with Mikey 5th.

At this point, the unanimous top 5 should be Crawford, Canelo, Mikey, Loma and Usyk. However you have them ordered is up to you, but those should be your top 5.

Also, no HWs!
                    AJ can be in the Top 10. He has a strong resume, is undefeated, and looks pretty dominant in most of his fights.

On the other hand...Golovkin's best win was a razor close fight with NON-Pound for Pound Danny Jacobs. And a gift draw with Canelo as well as a close, but clear decision loss.

How Usyk is not above Gennady is a J O K E

I unsubscribed to ESPN+ following their rankings. Wilder and Spence as P4P? Is this a joke? They've beaten nobody and Wilder just got a HUGE gift of a draw. Hell, Fury is more deserving of P4P than Wilder lmfao...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      she know her boxing, we cant deny wilder anymore used to be a time we can dismiss him but not anymore.
                      Yes I agree that he cannot be ignored or denied but number 4 pound for pound, he isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X