No announcement yet.

PBC/Haymon Representative “No Terence Crawford v Errol Spence In Near Future"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Nobody should but when we gonna get those fights?

Manny is not fighting Errol let's be honest. Thurman is nowhere close to that fight being a reality and Porter looks like he's gonna play hardball trying to get paid big for it..

So in the meantime we get Crawford and Spence fighting has beens and nobodies.. that's what pisses fans off.
    Agreed. That said, Tim Smith makes a fair point-Errol could conceivably defeat the #2, 3 4 and 5 ww's while Crawford will be continually fighting JWW moving up and whatever WBO mando there is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Why would this be a problem when the other 3 ww champs-Porter, Thurman and Manny -are all on PBC?

Would anyone have an issue with these 3 fights before Crawford?
      Yep. That's the way I see it. And if they happen to stick Crawford in there sooner rather than later, that's all good too. Either way, as long as we get good fights among the top of the division, I'm not bothered over it.

Comment

Nobody should but when we gonna get those fights?

Manny is not fighting Errol let's be honest. Thurman is nowhere close to that fight being a reality and Porter looks like he's gonna play hardball trying to get paid big for it..

So in the meantime we get Crawford and Spence fighting has beens and nobodies.. that's what pisses fans off.
        how are you sure that spence aint fighting pac once pac beats(should anyways) broner?....and thurman doesnt have to be 2019 either.....

spence could fight mikey and maybe porter in 2019...or mikey and pac in 2019....theres potential there......some might think theres no way you get spence/pac but i just wouldnt rule it out....im not sure pbc brought pac in just to let him fight broner type fights

Comment

It's a great fight but honestly I'm leaning on Spence knocking Crawford out because of his size so if Crawford can grow into WW it would be even better.

Comment

Agreed. That said, Tim Smith makes a fair point-Errol could conceivably defeat the #2, 3 4 and 5 ww's while Crawford will be continually fighting JWW moving up and whatever WBO mando there is.
            Yeah I agree in another 18 months to 2 years Crawford is going to be the man left out and wondering how he never got a shot at any big names because he resigned with top rank when he did

Comment

Why would this be a problem when the other 3 ww champs-Porter, Thurman and Manny -are all on PBC?

Would anyone have an issue with these 3 fights before Crawford?
              When is he fighting any of those?

Keith "at some point" thurman is a memory at this point.

Porter has to make two mandatory defences last i heard..

Manny fighting spence if he beats broner? when was that even alluded to or wanted by fans?

We have mikey at 135 with the p4p #1 in loma saying il fight pedraza.. you fight commey and we'll do an undisputed. Thats what everyone wants.
              Robert garcia is on record saying arum wants the fight made.

Crawford and Arum are saying we'll fight spence.. now thats all gone to shet.

This is a mis-match and the vast majority doesnt support it or want it.

Just make the crawford fight.. propel yourself to stardom, and then he can fight in-house welters as much as he likes.
              doing a golovkin and fighting mikey does nothing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                how are you sure that spence aint fighting pac once pac beats(should anyways) broner?....and thurman doesnt have to be 2019 either.....

spence could fight mikey and maybe porter in 2019...or mikey and pac in 2019....theres potential there......some might think theres no way you get spence/pac but i just wouldnt rule it out....im not sure pbc brought pac in just to let him fight broner type fights
                I cant be sure but if Pac takes that fight he's crazy lol.. I'd love to see it but I cant help but think Manny just jumped over to PBC for this Broner fight then a Mayweather fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                  Let's hope they happen first. All these top welterweights with Haymon and the only fights Spence can get is against the Ocampos of the world and lightweights.
                  He took care of his mando to get it out of the way dude. I am fine with bashing that fight, but lets at least remember why he took that fight.

When Crawford fights Kavaliauskas (sp?) after he beats Vargas it will be the same thing.

I give Crawford a pass because IMO Manny avoided him. Assuming Spence beats Mikey IF (big IF) it happens, and then fights Porter and then Thurman, that isn't bad at all.

Comment

Yeah I agree in another 18 months to 2 years Crawford is going to be the man left out and wondering how he never got a shot at any big names because he resigned with top rank when he did
                    Yeah but he had to do that because Bob saw the writing on the wall and over paid him to stay with TR over 1 year before his contract was up.

We all want to see fights but lets not be phony-if any of us get that kind of money we'd be retreaded to turn it down.

Comment

I cant be sure but if Pac takes that fight he's crazy lol.. I'd love to see it but I cant help but think Manny just jumped over to PBC for this Broner fight then a Mayweather fight .
                      pac would be crazy....but the pbc may think its just the fight they need to launch spence to a higher level...and they may even overpay pac his current market value to get it done if they think it raises spences profile to the level that it might.....

i cant help but think that may be part of the plan...pac is the perfect name/guy for them to push spence over the top......feed broner to him..make pac look legit again....and boom

Comment

Working...
                      X