Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They sold us short, us fans deserved more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Idk but I heard boos from the crowd more than once. I guess they were booing at canelo for not engaging then??
    only boos where in the 12th when floyd was moving..then Canelo stopped following and instantly stopped moving

Comment

[B]
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Stop *****ing like a little girl man, nobody forced Canelo to fight at 152. If he'd have stood his ground, they would have fought at the full weight.
      [/B

yeah right floyd wouldnt of fought canelo at 154, and if he would of stood his ground there wouldnt of been no fight at all. you already know how the tmt folks do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeN561 View Post
        If standing in the pocket means that you throw an average of fifteen power punches per round and connect 8 then I really need to quit watching boxing. The main article on this site even states that he mainly threw jabs. The statistics are there to prove that he definitely is just jabbing. The friends that I had over were waiting the entire fight for more action and albeit it never came. I am glad that I was able to save them money.
        you are one of the few lucky ones that didnt get suckered inn to buyin this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          fucking catchweights.

How does a p4p champion cry for a catchweight?

Ruined the whole event.
          Here watch your boy catch these punches LOL:

Comment

This was my first time buying a PPV in my life, and i will never again buy a Floyd fight.....well never say never, but for sure not for $75 again. This fight would've been OK if I did what I usually do which is go over a friend house or bar to watch for free.

I understand how the original poster feels. We don't feel satisfy with the amount of money we dish out for this lame fight. This was one of the biggest fights ever, it didn't seem like Canelo or FLoyd cared about the fans, they were just sparring like Sr said.

This is why in past recent years I've been becoming more and more of a Pac fan at lease he box, brawl, and put it all out on the line.

Comment

One solution would be that fans need to stop over hyping unqualified boxers who we all know have no fukin chance against Mayweather but because of PRIDE and a bunch of other BS that has absolutely nothing to do with boxing we get stuck with Mismatches!

Mayweather can be challenged but not by the fighters that a lot of you DESIRE to see defeat him

It is going to take a boxer yes a BORING BOXER to give Mayweather at Challenge!

Not a Guy that is Bigger! Not a guy that is Stronger! Not a guy that is Faster! Not a Guy that is a Southpaw! Not a Guy that has a Jab! Your going to have to be the complete package and you need a very high in ring IQ

I wish Rigondeaux was a bigger guy and I wish Andre Ward was Smaller because those are the only two I see currently in boxing that would have given Mayweather a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                One solution would be that fans need to stop over hyping unqualified boxers who we all know have no fukin chance against Mayweather but because of PRIDE and a bunch of other BS that has absolutely nothing to do with boxing we get stuck with Mismatches!

Mayweather can be challenged but not by the fighters that a lot of you DESIRE to see defeat him

It is going to take a boxer yes a BORING BOXER to give Mayweather at Challenge!

Not a Guy that is Bigger! Not a guy that is Stronger! Not a guy that is Faster! Not a Guy that is a Southpaw! Not a Guy that has a Jab! Your going to have to be the complete package and you need a very high in ring IQ

I wish Rigondeaux was a bigger guy and I wish Andre Ward was Smaller because those are the only two I see currently in boxing that would have given Mayweather a challenge.

not everyone thinks the same, you are probably a floyd fan and feel the need to defend him, thats cool. I understand what the ts means i too feel the same way. no way in hell am i goin to be suckered into buyin another 75 dollar ppv. especially if it involves stinkin floyd. i dont want to see him on ANY mexican holiday weekends leave that to the people that actually come to fight and put on a good show. floyd can take all his crack head family and sell out madison square or whatever.

Comment

Look I hate Floyd for a few reasons, he doesn't finish and hes just a points fighter and he's also a giant douchebag. With that said he's the greatest fighter of our generation and deserves all the praise he gets for his skill. But if you are outclassing your opponent that bad that you are shutting him out at least try and finish him. Canelo didn't look like he was in a fight neither did Robert Guerrero. What the fuk is that? You get dominated by a guy but the whole fight turns into a glorified game of tag your it!!! As a consumer I don't have to pay for Floyds fights and I haven't since the Marquez fight. Either someone else has the fight or I just dont watch it and will catch the replay. Floyd gets the honor of being the best fighter and the most boring fighter in the world.
                  Last edited by pistol whip; 09-16-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Look I hate Floyd for a few reasons, he doesn't finish and hes just a points fighter and he's also a giant douchebag. With that said he's the greatest fighter of our generation and deserves all the praise he gets for his skill. But if you are outclassing your opponent that bad that you are shutting him out at least try and finish him. Canelo didn't look like he was in a fight neither did Robert Guerrero. What the fuk is that? You get dominated by a guy but the whole fight turns into a glorified game of tag your it!!! As a consumer I don't have to pay for Floyds fights and I haven't since the Marquez fight. Either someone else has the fight or I just dont watch it and will catch the replay. Floyd gets the honor of being the best fighter and the most boring fighter in the world.

to me his fights plain just suck, a 75 dollar masterful performance my azz. if it was up to me i would be like look here crack head, you either go for the ko or we only pay you half of cash take it or leave it. is that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      There are fighters that are very successfull that I won't drop a dime on! If I don't like their style I won't watch them its as simple as that. It doesn't mean I don't unerstand their success or think that others should agree with me but if I'm not excited to watch them I don't!

To me, Hopkins, Floyd and Wlad to a lesser extent are boring fighters who are promoted as a great fighters to a current culture that does't understand the difference between a boxer who takes no chances and a boxer/puncher who forces the fight to be exciting!
                      I prefer an offensive fighter who brings the fight to his opponent.
                      Not everyone can do that their as rare today as an outstanding defensive boxer! The very best are the men who do both!!! Ray.
                      This is a good point... Not everyone thinks outside the box, but at the moment the school of Mayweather is on top. Not only is it the biggest money maker, it's also undefeated. It's so big, there are so many fighters out there that you can name that are trying to mimic the shoulder roll. The school of Mayweather, defense first-offense later, is trending so much, even his last opponent tried to outbox him. But you can't blame the culture. This is best explained by the saying: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

Comment

Working...
                      X