Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blonde people will be extinct in less than 200 years. No blond ****stars!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Blonde people will be extinct in less than 200 years. No blond ****stars!!!

The last natural blondes will die out within 200 years, scientists believe.

A study by experts in Germany suggests people with blonde hair are an endangered species and will become extinct by 2202.

Researchers predict the last truly natural blonde will be born in Finland - the country with the highest proportion of blondes.

The frequency of blondes may drop but they won't disappear

Prof Jonathan Rees, University of Edinburgh
    But they say too few people now carry the gene for blondes to last beyond the next two centuries.

The problem is that blonde hair is caused by a recessive gene.

In order for a child to have blonde hair, it must have the gene on both sides of the family in the grandparents' generation.

Dyed rivals

The researchers also believe that so-called bottle blondes may be to blame for the demise of their natural rivals.

They suggest that dyed-blondes are more attractive to men who choose them as partners over true blondes.

Tory MP Ann Widdecombe
    Bottle-blondes like Ann Widdecombe may be to blame
    But Jonathan Rees, professor of dermatology at the University of Edinburgh said it was unlikely blondes would die out completely.

"Genes don't die out unless there is a disadvantage of having that gene or by chance. They don't disappear," he told BBC News Online.

"The only reason blondes would disappear is if having the gene was a disadvantage and I do not think that is the case.

"The frequency of blondes may drop but they won't disappear."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm

Enjoy blond **** stars while you can fellas our great grand kids won't be able to enjoy it

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

A study by experts in Germany suggests people with blonde hair are an endangered species and will become extinct by 2202.

Researchers predict the last truly natural blonde will be born in Finland - the country with the highest proportion of blondes.

But they say too few people now carry the gene for blondes to last beyond the next two centuries.

In order for a child to have blonde hair, it must have the gene on both sides of the family in the grandparents' generation.

Dyed rivals

The researchers also believe that so-called bottle blondes may be to blame for the demise of their natural rivals.

They suggest that dyed-blondes are more attractive to men who choose them as partners over true blondes.

Tory MP Ann Widdecombe
    But Jonathan Rees, professor of dermatology at the University of Edinburgh said it was unlikely blondes would die out completely.

"Genes don't die out unless there is a disadvantage of having that gene or by chance. They don't disappear," he told BBC News Online.

"The only reason blondes would disappear is if having the gene was a disadvantage and I do not think that is the case.

Enjoy blond **** stars while you can fellas our great grand kids won't be able to enjoy it
    Hair bleach my dude. There are no natural blondes in ****....

Comment

Dyed rivals

Tory MP Ann Widdecombe

you and me are gonna be dead in 200 years......so chill out

Comment

Great News.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Hair bleach my dude. There are no natural blondes in ****....
          Really? Not one? They sure know how to fool you...

Comment

Really? Not one? They sure know how to fool you...
            Most shave there **** so you don't have anything to compare.....

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              you and me are gonna be dead in 200 years......so chill out
              Hell no, They gonna put my dead ass in a freezer And I'm gonna go back to what I'm doing 200years from now. Too bad there won't be any natural blonds to ****..

Comment

Hell no, They gonna put my dead ass in a freezer And I'm gonna go back to what I'm doing 200years from now. Too bad there won't be any natural blonds to ****..
                im not even white so im not really too bothered....although i would miss the blonde girls

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  im not even white so im not really too bothered....although i would miss the blonde girls
                  You being of korean decent, Imagine if they told you all korean people will be extinct in 200 years. Wouldn't you be devastated knowing that?

Many blonds up in the cold north here. I'm glad they aren't extinct as of now

Comment

You being of korean decent, Imagine if they told you all korean people will be extinct in 200 years. Wouldn't you be devastated knowing that?

Many blonds up in the cold north here. I'm glad they aren't extinct as of now
                    Korean Descent??? i aint korean..my mums pakistani and my dads african asian

Comment

Working...
                    X