Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony want me to get old, but this black don't crack. Cain't nobody beat me.

Comment

I love the excuses.Dont worry i know Americans have a thing for Rascist Women Beaters.Lennox was older than Tyson and has a better resume,America did everything they can to help Tyson win.By Robbing Lewis of the first Holyfield fight they thought he would age with a rematch.Lewis-Rahman if you want to go their,look who was dominating the fight and look at how Lennox was ****y and grinning before he got KO.He wasnt himself but then what happened when he got focused and serious Rahman got KTFO.Tyson got KO'ed by a bum in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
        I love the excuses.Dont worry i know Americans have a thing for Rascist Women Beaters.Lennox was older than Tyson and has a better resume,America did everything they can to help Tyson win.By Robbing Lewis of the first Holyfield fight they thought he would age with a rematch.Lewis-Rahman if you want to go their,look who was dominating the fight and look at how Lennox was ****y and grinning before he got KO.He wasnt himself but then what happened when he got focused and serious Rahman got KTFO.Tyson got KO'ed by a bum in his prime.
        Look, I know you're new here but stick to the subject of the thread. It's bad enough you're spitting out unrelated shyt, but it's fairly incoherent babble on top of that.

You'll figure it out.

Comment

too many aj/wilder threads cloggin shiiit up

-MEGA- BostonGuy

if ya wanna go and put this on sticky for now go ahead but these threads are clogging space up

Comment

bump

Comment

Left hand Pearl Harbor, right hand Hiroshima.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Left hand Pearl Harbor, right hand Hiroshima.
                Too bad neither hand can use a pen ?

A brain would be better . lol

Breazeale is around 2 Million dollar fight .

After him is Whyte MAYBE 3 ?

Guess you cant add well bc Joshua would be no less than 25 Million bc that would be TWO fights . You would make 35 Million WITH a win .

You know thats a differance of 22 to 32 Million from 5 Million in fighting 2 other guys right ?

Dont take the flat fee doe its a rip off ...........
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-27-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

I voted wilder by KO only because I'm an American.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      Getting this in early, joshua will destroy wilder when they fight. Absolutely murder him. And when it happens i cant wait to come back to this post and quote it for all the doubters.
                      Agreed. Wilder knows this, which is why he has purposely made a travesty of the negotiations.
                      I’m not sure they’ll ever fight. Feel sorry for AJ, he’s on a mission, but he can’t destroy Wilder to unify if Wilder would rather fight weak guys.
                      I’d love Brazeale to beat Whiner, and then AJ gives him a rematch payday and that bum from Alabama will be wishing he took the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X