Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the field of battle, in a foxhole, which posters would you want with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    That would be a huge relief. It takes a lot of work to keep these teeth sparkling as white as they are.

I'll pay extra for someone who also plucks my eyebrows and gives me a mani/pedi.

Oh also someone who wipes my excessive man tit sweat would be nice.
    My condolences to whoever gets that job. At the same time though, I've got to be around to watch that shiet. Just to see if there are any easter eggs beneath your ****. Like if one is raised, will we see Sonny Liston just chilling, eating a box of McNuggets or some shiet?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      **** you and your team
      You know, you try to help a brother out, and he just tosses it right in your face.

I regret it now.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
        You know, you try to help a brother out, and he just tosses it right in your face.

I regret it now.
        Im gonna **** yo hair line up while u sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          No mention of boxingfan83 also shaolin, butler and punchr would make for good human shields
          They'd be cannon fodder if we were fighting long ago.
          Now, they'd just be a liability, and demoralize the team by playing grab azz with each other.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 08-28-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            My condolences to whoever gets that job. At the same time though, I've got to be around to watch that shiet. Just to see if there are any easter eggs beneath your ****. Like if one is raised, will we see Sonny Liston just chilling, eating a box of McNuggets or some shiet?
            I wouldn't recommend casually peaking under there. Those tit crevices are like the space under the seats at a theater. You might find nachos, crushed m&ms, spit out gum, ticket stubs... who knows really

Comment

Larryx and Tua

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Larryx and Tua
                Very good choices for sure!

How about butler and Shaolin sword? You wouldn't go to war with them?
                punchr ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Very good choices for sure!

How about butler and Shaolin sword? You wouldn't go to war with them?
                  punchr ?
                  I don't know anything about them really except their trolling and sad stories

I wholeheartedly believe Larry and Tua's war stories so that's why I choose them. Idk of anyone else though, or can't remember right now.

I'd take PK and pay him so he can write a book about the events, and make me the protagonist. Anything Larryx or Tua do that's heroic, just say it was me who did it. If I die cowardly, say that I sacrificed myself to save the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I wouldn't recommend casually peaking under there. Those tit crevices are like the space under the seats at a theater. You might find nachos, crushed m&ms, spit out gum, ticket stubs... who knows really

Ticket stubs had me rolllllinnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      What if you were paid in poon, heroin, and Coke?
                      Had a drip IV of the speedball mixture
                      I'd need that mixture right about the time the foxhole started talking about average dick size and like how to talk to girls when you're nervous.

Comment

Working...
                      X