• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Reported for Racism.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      I already shut you ass down in that last thread. what you think hide out for a few days let the thread get buried and then try again? I told you show me the proof where we bet and I lost and Ill pay you, I have never not paid my debts we are talking cash so ill pay you your lil e points crybaby if I owe you but you cant prove it cause I dont, you just begging for a handout in a different way lmfao you bum.
      I can confirm that lfc19titles is a dishonest individual. He has editted posts after the event before to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable. Along the lines of... "Boxer A is going to win." I went back after the fight to laugh at him, only to find, "Boxer B is going to win." Don't trust or listen to that pvssy.

Comment

She does look like his mother, and she's wearing makeup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
          I can confirm that lfc19titles is a dishonest individual. He has editted posts after the event before to try and make himself seem more knowledgeable. Along the lines of... "Boxer A is going to win." I went back after the fight to laugh at him, only to find, "Boxer B is going to win." Don't trust or listen to that pvssy.
          Wow lol, that's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            I already shut you ass down in that last thread. what you think hide out for a few days let the thread get buried and then try again? I told you show me the proof where we bet and I lost and Ill pay you, I have never not paid my debts we are talking cash so ill pay you your lil e points crybaby if I owe you but you cant prove it cause I dont, you just begging for a handout in a different way lmfao you bum.
            You pos

I will
            Make you wipe your ass with your moustache and force you to eat it slime ball

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Probably Dontae fans posing as Pac fans. No fanbase worse than floydhype fans. Remember when they attacked other fans captured on video?
              You can't own up and say this is wrong of Pac supporters. You had to drag down Floyd fans with you just to continue proving how classless you are. Your post actually proves the low comments made to Horn's wife came from the fanbase you represent on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
                Lmfao

Quote it *****. Resorting to lies because I made you my whore

You can't because you are nothing but skirt wearing Scottish pos. sit down and go buy some pants you ugly pasty pos

Don't make me put you down again skirt boy

I have won this, the fact you had to make up lies shows it f@g you won't post the link of the supposed post for sht because there isn't one

How sad are you

Comment

is thst his mom? lol

Comment

bunch of morons...why attack Horn? he didn't score the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      So what? She shouldn't be a fat ass if she doesn't want to get **** on. That or Horn should hide her some where.
                      she is pregnant dummy

Comment

Working...
                      X