This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Agree to disagree then. I think a strong centre back with good organisational qualities could have helped you loads this season. He would have kept Luiz in check.
    Yep.

I think Mourinho could sort Luiz out or flog him at the first opportunity. But I think Jose would definitely stick Luiz in midfield if did come back to Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Yep.

I think Mourinho could sort Luiz out or flog him at the first opportunity. But I think Jose would definitely stick Luiz in midfield if did come back to Chelsea.
      Chelsea started playing well when he was in midfield what happened to that tactic? Not enough cover at the back or summat?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Wilshere took Xavi's soul.

Then he won another CL, 2 more league titles, another Spanish cup and another European championship.

But to be fair, Wilshere has...., erm.......

yeah...
        Barca have been carrying Xavi for a while now. He lost something the night he got schooled by Wilshere.

He's definitely not the player he was in 2010 that's for sure. I believe that night at The Emirates really damaged his confidence, like when B-Hop beat Pavlik.

If Fabregas wasn't so ass, he would have taken Xaxi's spot by now.

Comment

• Bale looks like he got a bad injury on his ankle.

The whole of Wales is in tears right now.

Comment

• Bale out means arsenal gets 4th.. smh. Tired of seeing arsenal do just enough and get exposed by legit teams. They need to miss out on the cl.

Chelsea needs a lot of work this summer. Nice game but it's obvious that we lack in critical areas never mind the striker void drogba left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
              Bale looks like he got a bad injury on his ankle.

either that or its raining again...

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Bale out means arsenal gets 4th.. smh. Tired of seeing arsenal do just enough and get exposed by legit teams. They need to miss out on the cl.

Chelsea needs a lot of work this summer. Nice game but it's obvious that we lack in critical areas never mind the striker void drogba left.
                I agree. Arsenal seeing qualifying for the champions league as a substitute for a trophy is ruinimg them. Not qualifying for the CL will hopefully make Wenger/the board rethink the transfer policy and make Arsenal fight for trophies again

Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
                Bale looks like he got a bad injury on his ankle.

and Tottenham fans, he's there only star player who can make a difference.

Comment

• Let's be honest here, a top 4 finish is better than an FA Cup/League Cup type trophy.

Comment

• Did mourinho really say he wants to return to inter?

He's a legendary figure for chelsea but we dont need a trophy hunter anymore. We need someone to properly ground our club like saf to united and wenger to arsenal. I wont say no to mou but it raises caution specially with ffp around the corner. No more buying to fix problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
                      Let's be honest here, a top 4 finish is better than an FA Cup/League Cup type trophy.
                      Yeah, we all had dreams of finishing in the top 4 growing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X