Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Stops Dennis Ceylan in Ten To Earn Selby Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Stops Dennis Ceylan in Ten To Earn Selby Shot

Leeds - In an IBF featherweight eliminator, Josh Warrington (25-0, 6 KOs) stopped previously undefeated Dennis Ceylan (18-1-2, 8 KOs) in the tenth round. The fight was fought in even terms in the early rounds, before Warrington took full control as the fight professed forward. Ceyland appeared to be fading in the second half of the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      To be fair to him he's a strong fit kid, surprised he hasn't got more late stoppages.

Ceylan had a fragile look about him. Thought that stoppage was coming.
      To be fair im just bitter i bet on ceylan and then cashed out and bet on warrington on points 1 round before the KO

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Ceylan had a fragile look about him. Thought that stoppage was coming.
        That thread from earlier in the week about there being a correlation with skinny heads and bad chins came to mind.

Comment

He was already offerd selby shot last year doubt they fight and if they do easy points win for lee selby

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            To be fair im just bitter i bet on ceylan and then cashed out and bet on warrington on points 1 round before the KO
            mate, i clicked to bet on warrington ko around round 6 at 3/1 and it came up with the message that it wants to refer part of the bet amount to trader instead of going straight through which gave me another few seconds to rethink and i ended up not betting, twice ive done that now, so annoyin

stayin up for tonights fights mate?

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
              I was too busy on YouTube trying to watch that lezza bird kissing Braekhaus at the weigh-in. Missed the first knockdown. Second one looked like a dive.
              I missed the finish myself as I was out taking a piss lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                mate, i clicked to bet on warrington ko around round 6 at 3/1 and it came up with the message that it wants to refer part of the bet amount to trader instead of going straight through which gave me another few seconds to rethink and i ended up not betting, twice ive done that now, so annoyin

stayin up for tonights fights mate?
                damn, gutted. yes mate cant wait for the gassiev fight, will be a war. thinking about lumping on sulecki but culcay is a live dog.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Oh yeah I remember you saying that.

Your heart must have sank when you saw him in the ring. Sometimes you just get the feeling that a guy is going to get iced.

He's probably pretty lucky he was in there with Warrington. Never seen that Ceylan fight before but maybe he needs to move up.

I still remember seeing Lebedev in the corner before the fight against Maccarinelli and that was before Macca started getting sparked all over the place.

If I could have at the moment I would have put all my money, my missus's money, my clothes of my back on Enzo getting beaten to an inch of his life. Was like a snuff video.

Comment

A bunch of ****ty British C class bums

Comment

Working...
                    X