Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Had A Dream The Ref Saw The Reverse Headlock..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Had A Dream The Ref Saw The Reverse Headlock..

...and actually warned then deducted points for it. After only about 5 rounds and 40 headlocks, the ref was forced to DQ Kovalev.

Actually, I didn't dream any such thing.

But really, this is quite possible.

Don't think Virgil Hunter and Andre didn't notice this the first time out.

Don't think they will not do everything they can to make sure the ref is aware of this illegal tactic.

Kova is going to have to fight inside, not hold.

Which is why this might be an easier fight for Ward.

Perhaps even a stoppage victory this time if Ward can do even more work downstairs.
    Last edited by koolkc107; 06-14-2017, 03:15 PM.

it'd be the irony of ironies of wart wins by DQ

Comment

Ward will KO Kovalev when hell freezes over and pigs fly. There is only one big puncher in this fight and that's Krusher K. If there is any knockdowns or a KO ending in this fight it will be done by Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Ward will KO Kovalev when hell freezes over and pigs fly. There is only one big puncher in this fight and that's Krusher K. If there is any knockdowns or a KO ending in this fight it will be done by Kovalev.
        So yeah, I'm just going to ignore the huge fade we saw in the last fight and the fact that Ward knows him better now and knows exactly what body shots do to him.

Make no mistake, if the ref doesn't allow the holding and Kova has no inside remedy, Ward can and just might wear that azz out.

And stop him.

Comment

Working...
        X