Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you rock accessories? (e.g. jewelry, watches, bracelets, scarves, hats, etc.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you rock accessories? (e.g. jewelry, watches, bracelets, scarves, hats, etc.)

I wear ascots, ivy caps, scarves, an iced out white gold watch, and an iced out 30-inch chain with a big iced out cross pendant.

Check out this outfit that I wore yesterday. (the guy in the middle)

I noticed a lot of girls checking me out and smiling at me when I was walking around with a cozy scarf.

Anyone else rock scarves? They're baller.

Lots of girls will talk to you when you're the scarf/turtlenecks/layered clothing stylish guy because you are nonthreatening and possibly gay. Especially in a mall or work type environment where they seek chatting partners.

After you give them some great emotional advice they will say thanks and go **** uncaring plain t shirt guy who barely talks

Last edited by ////; 12-24-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

are you sure they're (girls) checking you out 'coz of your cozy scarf?

probably they're laughing at you 'coz you're butt ugly!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Lots of girls will talk to you when you're the scarf/turtlenecks/layered clothing stylish guy because you are nonthreatening and possibly gay. Especially in a mall or work type environment where they seek chatting partners.

After you give them some great emotional advice they will say thanks and go **** uncaring plain t shirt guy who barely talks

I have never and never will be a woman's emotional tampon so you're theory is wrong. Maybe some other clown would let that happen.

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        are you sure they're (girls) checking you out 'coz of your cozy scarf?

probably they're laughing at you 'coz you're butt ugly!
        You're a hater. A jealous hater.
        Last edited by punchr; 12-25-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          I wear ascots, ivy caps, scarves, an iced out white gold watch, and an iced out 30-inch chain with a big iced out cross pendant.

Check out this outfit that I wore yesterday. (the guy in the middle)

I noticed a lot of girls checking me out and smiling at me when I was walking around with a cozy scarf.

Anyone else rock scarves? They're baller.
          You look badass, bro. **** the haters!
          Last edited by Pechorin; 12-25-2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            You look badass, bro. **** the haters!
            Thank you boss. From one player OG mack to another, much respect, dog.

Comment

A Versace V-Race, a gold cross, tribal/religious bracelet, & long beaded necklace (will get a short one in future as well).
              Any varying combination of those things.

I'm a god damn 10.

Comment

Not really into traditional accessories.

But I sometimes wear a butt plug with a color that matches my fedora when I go out, not sure if that counts.

Comment

I'm ballin' outta control.

Comment

Good stuff Punchr. Keep on Rockin

Comment

Working...
                    X