Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler:Ward is boring, clinched me 88 times! I counted it! He headbutts! has no fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thus enhancing Calzaghes legacy

Comment

Ward whooped his ass, move on.

Comment

the sweet science in display

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

the sweet humping

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Yes, because Joe won fairly.

Joe Calzaghe was much better than Ward, he didn't need a home ref who permits him to cheat (head butt, hit off the break, low blow, and clamp his opponents' arms).

When Calzaghe moved up to light heavyweight, he took on the Ring Champion in his very first fight at 175 and in that boxer's home country (without any interim fights like Ward has had).
            Exactly, Joey Zags was a real boxer and fighter. He threw TONS of punches, was always ready and willing to mix it up and he was a ridiculous combination puncher. His defense was pretty good and his counter punching was A+. Calzaghe will surely be one of my favorites and one of the best boxers I have seen fighting during my life (meaning they were actively boxing while I was growing up).

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Exactly, Joey Zags was a real boxer and fighter. He threw TONS of punches, was always ready and willing to mix it up and he was a ridiculous combination puncher. His defense was pretty good and his counter punching was A+. Calzaghe will surely be one of my favorites and one of the best boxers I have seen fighting during my life (meaning they were actively boxing while I was growing up).
              He's white though, so I hate him!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

That video is counting clinches by Kessler as Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  heres the props that he gave calzaghie

ILLEGALLY wrapping his hands.

look, i have done amateur boxing & even i know how my wraps should go. I also know how to legally wrap another fighters hands. it's very basic stuff.

kessler knew that his own hands were being wrapped illegally but only called out his corner man when hunter started to complain. "oh oh yes, maybe that looks illegal the way u did it. i don't know. yes. you should change it now"

other wise if hunter didn't say anything kessler wouldn't have said anything

if u guys wanna b*tch cry and complain lets B*tch cry and complain about something thats actually pretty ****ed up

skip to 1:30

Wonder why this is being ignored

Comment

Joe Calzaghe was much better than Ward, he didn't need a home ref who permits him to cheat (head butt, hit off the break, low blow, and clamp his opponents' arms).

When Calzaghe moved up to light heavyweight, he took on the Ring Champion in his very first fight at 175 and in that boxer's home country (without any interim fights like Ward has had).
                    Puts things in perspective, doesn't it? There's people who desperately want ward to be the next jones or mayweather type p4p#1...but he just isn't that guy. Even if ward achieves that position, i doubt he will have a long reign...and it won't be the consensus among fans and pundits. Good on him if he proves me wrong tho.

Comment

Question: Was Calzaghe coming off any injuries or long layoffs.

Also, there is a big difference in Calzaghe moving up to fight an aging Hopkins compared to Ward moving up and fighting a prime knockout artist.

Comment

Working...
                      X