No announcement yet.

Video: Boxers Past and Present Skipping Rope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Boxers Past and Present Skipping Rope

Its weird when watching Rocky Marciano skip rope, this dude was a flat foot fighter, yet he skipped rope with light feet, I never would have thought he would skip rope like that.

Rocky Marciano was a small heavyweight; therefore not as much mass to move around. In combination with his strong legs.

Comment

Add this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGDPKbiwvI

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
        Maidana putting in work with the rope, I suck at the rope man.

I love how Tyson does the rope dude is short and stocky but he barely lifts his feet and can throw the rope so fast, dude is a beast with the rope.

Comment

Lol, Roy's was the worst. He looked like he was on a pogo stick.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
            Lol, Roy's was the worst. He looked like he was on a pogo stick.
            Roy looked funny doing it he had some super skinny legs too those leggings really showed how skinny his legs were.

Its weird how Henry Armstrong and Manny Pacquiao both skip rope the same exact way, and especially how early days Pacquiao used to get compared to a similar fighting style as Armstrong and Pryor.

Greb was doing that side dance well, and Jack Dempsey was doing The Jerk dance lol before his time

Comment

Sonny Liston looks like he is making the ground shake when he skips rope

Comment

Their skills dont compare to those of a past legendary poster on this site by the name of UglyPug:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Its weird when watching Rocky Marciano skip rope, this dude was a flat foot fighter, yet he skipped rope with light feet, I never would have thought he would skip rope like that.
                  It's called efficiency. When you can stalk and trap opponents you don't need to burning up energy bouncing on the balls of your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Their skills dont compare to those of a past legendary poster on this site by the name of UglyPug:

lol wtf that was the gayest jump rope I seen

Comment

Working...
                    X