P4P rankings in my opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I certify this list.

You're about to start some shiznit in here...
    Dat Ward betta be careful he don't fall true dat cloud he's on because it's a long fall to da ground.

Comment

• Chavez Jr Stan's P4P List:

1. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + 20 white lines before fight + Ariza's Jizs
      2. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + 15 white lines before fight + Ariza's Jizs
      3. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + 10 white lines before fight + Ariza's Jizs
      4. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + 5 white lines before fight + Ariza's Jizs
      5. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + 2 white line before fight + Ariza's Jizs
      6. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + 1 white line before fight + Ariza's Jizs
      7. Chavez Jr with diuretic + marijuana + Ariza's Jizs
      8. Chavez Jr with marijuana + Ariza's Jizs
      8. Chavez Jr with Ariza's Jizs
      10. Chavez Jr with marijuana

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
        beat 3 current world champions and 2 top 3 p4p fighters in 2 divisions and dominate the guy manny is fighting for the 4th time
        His return JMM Mosley Ortiz Cotto!

JMM 1st time in weight division coming up Two divisions to Outweighed or over weighed at weigh in and unofficially....by Floyd. Serious advatge Middleweight vs LW!

Mosley. Hurt Floyd. And went 12 no problem! Manny hurt Mosley and Mosley was asked to not quit and finish the fight by his corner! Manny beat him better!

Ortiz! Sucker punched! Although his cheating azz deserved it. Not a credible way to win IMO! Two wrongs dont make shlt right!

Cotto. Not buying the weight thing here. Although I did enjoy the Cotto Floyd fight. I can say i have not enjoyed a Floyd fight since Corrales .
        Cotto wasnt weight drained for Manny because he was 146 with Clottey the fight before. and won that fight. So why not fight a smaller guy at same weight? Bottom line. Manny destroyed Cotto. Floyd did not!

of course this is my oppinon! You alright with me no matter what bro!

Comment

Working...
        X