Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr On Course For Early Release on August 6th for "Good Behavior"!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Jr On Course For Early Release on August 6th for "Good Behavior"!

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather could be released from prison because of good behavior.

The 35-year-old pound for pound king is currently serving three months in county jail by domestic violence at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas, but if he continues to keep his nose clean he could be released ont August 6th instead of 31.

Several names are be mentioned, rumor has it he could be facing Mexican Saul “Canelo” Alvarez if he manages to defeat Josesito Lopez on September 15.

http://www.secondsout.com/news/main-...-early-release

You aint got s**t else to do but behave in solitary confinement

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

So Floyd vs. Canelo on Cinco De Mayo 2013?

Time to start putting them pennies away for a Vegas trip.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

This. It's about to go down.

Comment

I wish Floyd would just get back in the gym and adjust himself to being home again, bump fighting in December this year. I was all for an Amir Khan fight, given Khan beat Garcia and looked good, but he lost. I hope he returns in February or March against Martinez. Let Alvarez fight someone like Kirkland in December, and than let Alvarez fight Cotto in May 2013. And if Alvarez wins, fight him in September.

Comment

I used to think Floyd fighting Canelo would be bull ish, but the more I think about it, its at 154, Canelo's a strong young fighter, thats methodical, nice reach, heavy hands and has decent speed. I'm starting to dig this fight. It's a tougher fight than people are giving it credit for. Im all for it.

Comment

off-topic

but mayweather had a HORRIBLE lawyer and defense team.... money buys the best legal defense and the best she can do was have him do almost 3 months, and practically 100% of that time, you can beat she's fired after this.... even 50 tweeted pictures of her saying that ***** was wack and asked who recommended her ... " damn near got him a full sentence for a misdemeanor"- 50

his defense team failed at pretty much everything, just something that was really interesting to me

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

mayweather vs canelo is a **** fight....

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    mayweather vs canelo is a **** fight....
                    That's what they said about the Cotto fight too.

Kid's got to grow up at some point. He feels he's ready throw him in there. Enough of these baby steps.

Comment

Working...
                    X