No announcement yet.

Crazy stuff that happened to you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy stuff that happened to you

This week I've had a damn bad experience with the law. Thursday morning, around 6 am, I heard the door being broken followed by Policia de Puerto Rico. Levante la manos donde las vea. I was like, damn, this **** aint happening to me.

They show me the general attorney order and went I look outside, outside of the house and around about 25 cops. Maldita sea la madre que los pario. I was so ****ing mad because I didnt know what was the reason for what was going on. So they start searching and when they were almost over they found two .45 magazine. Definitely not mine. However, it was on the property I had to go with like another 11 known guys from the neighborhood to the precint. They were all talking and they did not notice me on the bus. When we get to detention room they all look at me and ask the same question. WTF are you doing here. The couldnt believe it. Most of them were expected, but not me.

Lo peor, my face was on the early morning news. Right now I'm still lucky to have my job. Still mad at the whole situation because I dont know where that came from and I'm not going to be a snitch to save myself.

Sounds like somthing out of a movie.

Maybe I missed something but what were they looking for ? Did they just bag you for the magazine ?

Comment

I thought i recognized you from some where
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0c0yklKydA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
        Sounds like somthing out of a movie.

Maybe I missed something but what were they looking for ? Did they just bag you for the magazine ?
        It did seems like something from a movie. And yeah, they arrested me cause of the magazines. According to the stupid cop he said it was a violation "ley de armas". Then my lawyer told me that there was no case, that magazines were not substantial evidence and they just took me to see if I become a snitch for them. Still mad at the whole situation, I could had loose my job.

Comment

So your face was on the news, damn man that's going to haunt you.

Comment

Thats crazy do u live with other people or by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              So your face was on the news, damn man that's going to haunt you.
              Hopefully not.

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
              Thats crazy do u live with other people or by yourself?
              My younger sister and her two babies and one older nephew. He was arrested too. At least they didnt take my sister and the kids. That was the most important thing that morning.

Comment

You should get the clip from the news homie and post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
                  You should get the clip from the news homie and post it up.
                  It is too late, I cant carry a paper with jtcs from boxingscene lol. Anyways, it happened thursday in Caguas and not a good idea for me to put it here, specially the way i look in that video

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Hopefully not.

My younger sister and her two babies and one older nephew. He was arrested too. At least they didnt take my sister and the kids. That was the most important thing that morning.
                    i asked cuz sometimes when your rooming with other people you dont know what they up to and you get caught in their bull****

Comment

Working...
                    X